S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the possibility that their selling it to old widowed men can justify the smuggling of drugs or any illegal goods.

Besides, what would a dragon know about the side effects it would or could have on humans, they don't even know if its the same as it was in his generation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah into the trash it goes. You take a fucking smuggling contract, for money you don't actually need?
If the money was a sink-or-swim amount following some other issues he had to overcome, you could make the argument it's a necessary evil, but there is literally no reason other than 'Loadse Mone.'
I can stomach many thing, and I do in fact read a lot of trash, but characters being stupid simply does not make the cut.

Dex-chan lover
the reasoning is good, but drug is drug. just because it has possibility to help some 0.001% population, it's still too low number
and it's even worst when the seller is shady AF, it's not even licensed doctor or similiar

it's like heroin is great for WAR, to help soldiers!!! but there's no war in 2024 and they sell it to normal person. that's wrong

Group Leader
The reasoning isn't even good lmao, dropping this if MC doesn't get burned by doing stupid stuff. (What am I saying? His contract with dragons prevents him from getting literally burned :shamihuh:)

Dex-chan lover
Now I want this series to turn into a drug smuggling series featuring dragons.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Would hallucigenic include those alter dream? It's not alter what real into what not, does it?

From my pov, only one that has problem with this agent are those wish for cheap labor force.

Dex-chan lover
This is just one of the moments that really make you wonder about the MC. He so easily agrees to smuggling a powerful illegal drug for some money.

Also I believe this drug allowed one to control their dreams as well.

Group Leader
The place where they produce it is called N(e)arco fortress 😂
As i already mentioned in our comments on the ZS website, i would have loved to tl it as narco fortress but author has a knack for naming things after race horses soooo, it has to be Nearco

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he agreed not for money but because Kris (a dragon) said it's fine and Cyril never questions dragons.

Dex-chan lover
the good thing is these drugs don't have any side effects on the body and health, but it affect mental health greatly

Double-page supporter
this won't be good for his & princess rep if someone find out about this smuggling.

Users who are viewing this thread