S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
So that's what the earlier spoilers said that he'd "get a dragon form?"
Normally the dragons get loli human forms in this kinda series but instead mc got a badass dragon form.

"At least the dragons didn't turn into lolis." -Mikey, 2023

But that aside...
...it seems the manga actually cut that from my WN list of genre spoilers!

I can't blame the manga adaptation editor, though.
Doing that would have lessened the main draw for this series; the dragons themselves.

To people familiar with the WN/LN:

It was here. He tries out the abilities on the dragons after himself, and they assume appropriate human (visual only, illusory not solid) forms. MC in fact is so tall he "model clips through the roof of the building" in his Bahamut form. But all that was cut.

Dex-chan lover
The princess is such a simp!! I like it. Kidding aside, i think she has a good reason to be a simp tho. She almost killed by starvation if not found, which is unlikely cus she is the princess. But there is a chance that she will. Aside from that, i think it is kinda exaggerating that she want the mc have the Phoenix. Why? Cause its not in her possession, it is in the kingdom possession. How does she says "Poppy i have a guy that can take care of our kingdom's sacred treasure, and i assure you that he can make it alive like it never been alive till now!!" Which is true, but can the king or duke even think to give it to mc?
I guess it went like this "Haha sure my precious daughter!! If he can make it alive that is!!! Muahahahaha" and the duke went like "How can he resurrect the unressurrectable Phoenix that always ressurrecting in 4000 years or so? thats amusing princess!! Hahahaha, then let him try doing that and i will give the man my permission for the dragon!! Not sure if the king will give him the permission but, at least he got mine's. Well tell him to do his best at RESURRECTING THE PHOENIX HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!" and when it went smoothly the king and the duke starting suspecting him. And sending their spy to spying on him, and when the spy see the mc they wen't like "Is he crazy? talking to the bones and such?" and then the Phoenix resurrected and laughing. And then the Spy died by a landslide. King and the duke can't help but wait for the invisible report for eternity.. Welp thats why they didn't do anything to MC till now huh.. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
tmLRWrY.png

as if he didn't already get her involved indirectly

Juwi looks way different than I had the impression of.

To people familiar with the WN/LN:

I remember someone spoiling that eventually the dragons get human forms. If that's true, how far off is that?
I can't remember exactly when but eventually the Princess starts to hang out in his guild area much more so he uses Juwi's power to change her appearance. This sparks interest in the dragons being changed to human appearances as a test of sorts. I think it should be a ways since there are some events that need to occur still.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the perception of all his dragon allies makes it so he literally takes on the form of bahamut for them. Would have been even better if it showed Colette being all tsundere at that revelation.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I like this one a lot, but I don't know how to feel about the pseudo cartel thing. I know MC is going along way too much with Krys' anthics, and having the power to communicate with dragons makes the whole operation way too smooth, but that's way over the grey area, sir. :shamihuh:

Also, it's indeed very cute how the princess simps the MC so much lol. Makes me want to see them dating in the future, but I don't know if I should expect any kind of romance in this manga...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm still laughing a bit because Cyril is trying to become to set up his own cartel (boy wants to cook), and the princess will become a sponsor :kek:
Anyway, I am still hoping that as Cyril's guild levels up, coupled with his god-like affinity towards dragons, each of his dragons can transform into demi-human monster musume

Fed-Kun's army
how am i supposed to read a lethargic looking character, with few words, and "shouty" speech bubble

Supporter
, and it's not like the gray/black market sales of it going on right now are just going towards medical-esque uses like the MC dreams about with the old widower example.
Plus, he said it was super easy to find sources of the stuff, so it sounds like supply isn't an issue. Like marijuana in my state, illegal but seemingly readily available

Users who are viewing this thread