S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 38 - Calamity Attacks

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, an S rank monster destroying the city, I'm really sure the MC would rather be on his way to receive a promotion instead of fighting it. It's not like the MC already lost everything to an S rank monster destroying a city before cause he couldn't be there fighting it right?

Dex-chan lover
Same - I would love to see them defending the city without Regina and Kaiser. It would be nice to see the daughters being actual geniuses that everyone speaks of, and not just walking jokes about wanting to bone their dad.

Dex-chan lover
What monsters? I see none.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that it's gonna be predictable and a bit boring if Kaiser returns in time to save the day. I hope that either they manage on their own through setup and tactics or Kaiser returns home to a ruined kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
I bet there will be something about the S-rank assignment changing to defeat the S-rank monster, and he'll come back just in time to save the day.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, an S rank monster destroying the city, I'm really sure the MC would rather be on his way to receive a promotion instead of fighting it. It's not like the MC already lost everything to an S rank monster destroying a city before cause he couldn't be there fighting it right?
Nice rant there did you forget the fact he and by extention his daughters didn't know there was an S rank monter near the city until this chapter one that was teleported in mind you, not to mention he also already on his way to be promoted. It's almost like some person purposely waited for him leave quite literally in the previous chapters, so how pray tell could he have gotten this information good sir.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What monsters? I see none.
image.png
it was stated that in the chapter that about 600 monsters (sizes varying, the hydra might as well be 30m in length if not more) about 3 hours away from the city at this point. It's basically the dust cloud visible from some or dozens of kilometers away, imagine 600 heavily armored tanks rolling up to your porch.

The ever increasing mass of dust that soars through the sky and possibly the shaking of the ground is what can be seen / felt at most in their city, but damn that's ominous.

Users who are viewing this thread