S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
@RUD3DUD3 the black iron sand blade thingy? Misaka ain't changing the property at all, she keeps it as grain of sands that's continuously vibrating to increase the cutting power.
The obsidian blade? Since Unabara can't easily substitute it with some random reflecting surface, that means said obsidian blade is the core, some kind of magic grimoire that might as well maintaining its own form through its own magic. It's only natural that Imagine Breaker would destroy it.

And now that you mention it, Imagine Breaker also can't return the things destroyed by Unabara's magic to normal.
Things directly caused by magic is a-ok, but things caused by things that's caused by magic is ng.

Dex-chan lover
and to steer back the conversation, even if his ring somehow able to make the falling rock disappears, you can just attempt to lift the ground beneath him for a makeshift pitfall caused by the ring making the ground you just attempted to lift disappears.

then win by starvation.
though i guess it's not as satisfying as several broken bones and crushed manhood.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing helmet amazing kick amazing boobs to rest on he's got it all

Fed-Kun's army
The maids and their emotions are my real MVP in this chapter.

Also the guys in the ball crushing panel.

okey for those that are confused, that ring blocked all MAGIC SKILLS, not all magic.

so it would not block dragon breath for example since that is a RACIAL SKILL even if the effect itself is magic.

I had commented on chapter 3 that Ana-san was Kasman's best girl, but since he got his balls literally crushed, I guess now It's Kasman who is Ana-san's best girl.. Such a plot twist! :eek:
And considering Ana-san's bulge on that chapter, all that I can say is.. RIP Kasman. lmfao
Tama-chan is still as cute as ever! *q* ~nyan nyan~

Double-page supporter
what if there are no such things as an elemental cat, only behemoths.

Dex-chan lover
kinda wishing for kassman to win so there'll be some lewd, oh well...

Group Leader
If you swear to accept me and become my bride then... I might even spare that Elemental Cat's life, you know?
I would not recommend it. You're just gonna get cucked, my dude. :V

Banned
Didn't she axe-kick him on the head?

Oh well... whatever.

That ring was more than a little OP. In a real JRPG it would just give something like 10% boost to MDef or something... but of course in a fantasy manga it nullifies all spells... something you wouldn't even get in the absolute endgame of most JRPGs.

Users who are viewing this thread