S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
All the chapter waiting for the thing that will happent the next chapter... GG

Fed-Kun's army
There's so much unnecessary ecchi in this manga. Does the author really think that a person who picks up a manga with a kitten as it's main protagonist, wants that shit?

Dex-chan lover
Dragon lady is pregnant already 🤣
h20.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol
Uhh... I know there is a kitten as the MC, but I am fairly sure the main purpose of this story is to be ecchi, but not in an overused way. Im 99% sure MC being a kitten is simply because it allows him to become a boob sandwich without breaking any laws, and because kittens are cute.

If you thought this story's focus was the Kitten being super OP and doing stuff like defeating the Demon king or something, you are mistaken. Its about ecchi situations between a super powerful Kitten and his "owner" who happens to be a horny af elf with large boobs and a bestiality fetish. Along with a few recurring side characters like the blacksmith, who are also fairly deep into the ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
I mean, To-Loveru can have badass action packed scenes, but it’s not exactly a battle manga.

Battle simply isn’t the focus. Same for here too, otherwise they wouldn’t have skipped the dungeon upbringing arc.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon wants to smash kitty. Titty elf says no. Dragon listens. Q.E.D. titties > kitties > dragons.

Dex-chan lover
She was told he was a kitten, though. You would think animal instincts or something would tell her that Tama is currently too young to do what she wants.
Though if he's that freaking big in his behemoth form as a kitten, what will full grown look like?

Users who are viewing this thread