S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Why kill everyone in town, no one would give a shit if you walked up and murked the rapist Earl, he is ACTIVELY HATED in his own city. There's probably a dozen families at least that would give you an alibi for the time you murdered him.

Dex-chan lover
I know the point of this story is just tits and ass but why not just do the summon in the earls courtyard or something? Better yet with the mind control bell use it to get one of the earl's servants to poison him. (Assuming the bell also works on humans)

lol the cat have fire element , elf girl have holy element and the dragon girl have blunt damage pffff bye undead dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN It didn't become great. It became dark. There is a difference.

Before, this was a heart warming titty slice of life where we enjoyed an OP cat getting along with his big boobed elf master.

Now it's about stopping a rapist lord. It's just some small random act. And it's most likely just temporary. Like a single arc.

And it didn't improve character development. It was always like this.

And it's obviously going to focus more on tits later.

Just because it got darker doesn't mean it got better.

Aggregator gang
@vannn Guilty by inaction maybe? yes they hated him but did nothing to stop it. so in the necromancer's eyes they are just as guilty.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this is when Tamie has to reveal his true race. I mean he had to when he killed the dragon in the first place. and yes being undead likely isn't as strong we also have the army of skeletons and the necromancer so threat is still high

I'm pretty sure no one would care if he murdered the Earl. Honestly. But why drag the entire town into it?

Aggregator gang
why tf did he release the undeath horde in the city?! if the objective was that bastard why hurt people who hate that pig as much as you do and why involve innocent people in this revenge, he could just summon the skeletons in that bastard's garden destroy him and end as a hero for the people but drama i guess.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac I'm guessing he still needs bodies considering he needed the Dragon's bones for the Undead Dragon. Hiding a mountain sized pile of bones in the Earls Garden might be difficult but on his property it's a lot more easy. He probably is at a point where he doesn't give a shit about collateral damage.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac Indeed. He must be thinking that since the citizens of the town don't rebel against the earl, they are just as guilty. Otherwise it makes little sense, unless he's so corrupt that he wanted to make the earl suffer in fear for a while, not caring about the innocent bystanders.

@theShear Other thing could be that if his plan failed, the destruction would be so severe that the city could not recover quickly enough and people in desperation would rebel against the Earl.

Something that annoys me about Fantasy settings is the trope of the Evil Necromancer, why does necromancy have to be evil? Why do the Necromancy practitioners have to be evil?

Well a necromancer is eveil because they need materials to do undead summoning and the only way to get them is well... you know... killing.

Dex-chan lover
can't they just make a deal to kill the earl together and he leaves the town and the spirit and fairy alone? the earl is the enemy of all of them but i guess the "good" guys would never do something like that, they're just to good to kill anyone.

Dex-chan lover
When you face off against your own corpse and your companion is the one who killed you... Awkward.

Aggregator gang
@kimeraspacial well they can use tombs and battlefields, though it is a bit more troublesome. But just because it is a bit more troublesome doesn't mean that suddenly every necromancer starts killing for materials. Ethics make things many times more complicated in science, but it doesn't mean every scientist is suddenly going to make human experiments without going through the entire validation process.

Dex-chan lover
yeah fighting your own corpse ... nightmare fuel

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

I can only imagine 2 things that would happen in case they allied.

1. : They would be seen as allies of a necromancer who attacked in the middle of a well-populated city
2. : That guy has gone so far off the deep end I wouldn't even trust him to not attack indiscriminately during/after killing that fat pig of an earl.

1.1. / 2.1. : They would be complicit in harming/killing nobility, which some entitled would probably use to mess with them or just outright brand them as criminals.

All in all, not really worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread