S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the cancellation of the author's other series after that spat with the (different) illustrator doesn't affect this one...

Man that is some EXTREMELY practical armor there most certainly the most realistic design I have ever seen Claps for the magngaka for making such a AMAZING design truly the most fitting armor for a young girl to wear if I do say so myself she most certainly isn't putting her self in danger by walking outside in that fucking retarded AMAZING armor

Okay I don't like saying this since it sounds so 'incel-ey', (If that's a word) but this is one of the few cases it makes sense. She is legit asking to be looked at wearing such Crappy fan-service GENTLE AMAZING ELEGANT armor. The cat really shouldn't be thinking that in this case but it's a isekai so :/

Dex-chan lover
@Denrick19
Armor? I think the only female character wearing anything resembling armor in this series is the blacksmith. And even she looks like she has fist-type weapons equipped rather than using armor.
That made sense for a poor adventurer elf who couldn't even afford a sword, but sounds very suspicious for those two female knights. I mean, knights are supposed to use expensive equipment, right?

This manga is way more ecchi than I expected, but I'm not complaining.

@Archiver
The male lead is a cute kitten (intelligent but unable to speak), and the female lead is an "erofu" kind of elf that wants to fuck him.
I'm no expert, but I'd say it's bestiality rather than furry. Furries are usually about talking antropomorphic animals like the ones you may meet in cartoons.

I dropped this when it first started getting translated and damn I'm so glad I found it again. Thanks for the chapters!

Pai

Holy fuck, dont try to read the novelupdates links. Its greedy fuck bucket mixed with viruses on a shit sight trying to outsuck old aol.

Staff
Admin
The wait for next chapter is hurting.

I need to know what happens next!

Double-page supporter
Oh man, going back to chapter 1 to check the earth dragon thing was quite a shock. It looks very different.

Looking at the second cover does fox girl have a dick?!?!?!!?!? Nvm its just a handle to a hammer

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

26.06.2018 - 25.05.019

R.I.P

https://mangadex.org/group/5379/weebworks

More tranlated chapters never

Users who are viewing this thread