S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 28.1

reu

Dex-chan lover
What a wasted opportunity, mangaka could've made his relationship with the shimigami, a sentient curse, so much funnier.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao even death doesn't want anything to do with mc and +1 harem member

Contributor
Wonder what history Gaile has with the shinigami.
Liznette should stick with Gaile. The prince doesn't care about her. Those wolf pack idiots have been nothing but trouble since minute one. If Liznette wants to live the life she seeks, she should stick with Gaile.
He removed her "impossible to remove" curse, guaranteed she will stick with him now. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
im sure the mc already met the shinigami a few times before and every time the outcome is the same

The Reaper is scared shitless 💀 i can't with this dude, and i'm looking forward to the princess arc, the wolf pack bullshit is so annoying

Contributor
Well, that was completely expected but at least the reaper's reaction was amusing. It even knows his name already. :dogkek:

The absurdity of his friendly familiarity with death is reminding me a bit of Olivia's attitude from Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo. Anyway, materials farming is a success! But wait, there's more... if they can finish off the behemoth there's more bonus materials to be had. Are the girls not there yet? I guess they're arriving just in time to help end the behemoth since it's not undead.

Dex-chan lover
Its
we all knew this was going to happen, but it's funnier than even the shinigami knows him and it's actually scared of him :chad:.

that last part, girl for you getting cursed by the demon heart maybe was the most important in your life, but for me it was tuesday... now give it to me (the materials)
It's funnier because Gale could just as easily kill him but chooses not to because he needs to farm his items

Dex-chan lover
One Punch Man -> One Curse Man (without the self-awareness or the crippling ennui that results from it)

Dex-chan lover
If you think of the Reaper as a concentration of the energy of death, possessed by a deity, it makes sense why he could dispell it. He dispells the negative energy keeping undead bound to Earth. This is the same thing but on a way larger scale

Man really went "no take backsies" on the super-deadly-will-definitely-kill-you cursed item.

Users who are viewing this thread