S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what that masterpiece can do... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!
The original piece can exponentially raise all your stats for the cost of your life. If this masterpiece retain its former power, basically it can make any human to super saiya mode without cost.

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the mythical Reaper be more of a amazing thing to decurse than the Demon King ?
And she either ignored or couldn't tell it was a Reaper's Scythe.

Checked a bit. Reaper is appearantly a or close to a demi-god with barely witnesses to its existence. Surely that's tougher than a "Mere Demon King " ?

Last edited:
Is Gaile really calling this BiS (best-in-slot) gear? That's kind of amazing of so, not that it doesn't make sense, but it's funny terminology to show up now in this kind of non-gamified series.
"Bis" in biscuit means "twice". as in "cooked twice". Maybe thats what they are referring too?

Dex-chan lover
I really like how he's actually working as an alchemist! Shaping materials, working physically in a forge,etc! Not just conjuring items from thin air! Like in (too)many manga blacksmiths and similar production classes just summon swords "here you go, a brand new World-class sword! Oh, it's no biggie" :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The only curse Gaile can't dispel is the CURSE OF THE MC HAREM
It's his blessing, not his curse. The curse blowback was the above average MC Denseness, as it approaches limits rarely seen. Sadly both are simply part of his class makeup now, and as such cannot be so easily handled as the (1/6th) Demon King's Heart.

Dex-chan lover
I really like his cursed tool obsession bordering autism lol. Doesn't even care how dangerous it is (or anything else including girls lol)

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a double dipped chocolate donut to be honest.

A halloween themed donut.

Also after national class, it should be world class. Assuming the nations he is considering are continental sized. The next step up is world class yea.

Dex-chan lover
I can already see the goldfish poop squad returning. They got zero punishment and are getting sent off-screen. I just know they're going to somehow avoid their punishment and come back to shit up the story some more.

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the mythical Reaper be more of a amazing thing to decurse than the Demon King ?
And she either ignored or couldn't tell it was a Reaper's Scythe.

Checked a bit. Reaper is appearantly a or close to a demi-god with barely witnesses to its existence. Surely that's tougher than a "Mere Demon King " ?
Probably, but he only sends it back because since he wants its crap(he’s apparently been stealing its crap for a while). As for the scythe, he hasn’t made it so other people can use it yet.

"With this bracelet, you will be faster than a speeding fireball, more powerful than an enraged behemoth, able to leap tall castle towers in a single bound, You will be Super Adventurer!"

I wonder if Maara will be its owner? That would be nice.
The curse is you can't blink both eyes at the same time when equipped. 😆

Contributor
I kind of feel sorry for Maura, even if she didn't decide to hold back on confessing; the way Gaile is right now, I don't see her love bearing fruit any time soon. It's not going to end well if she confesses now. I don't even remember the last time he seemed to show a hint of attraction to a girl, crafting cursed artifacts with these rare materials is like his one true love right now.

Anyway, it's more annoying that the trial for Wolf Fang got interrupted seemingly by order of the princess. The beating they got was insufficient as comeuppance and they learned absolutely nothing from it.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel sorry for Maura, even if she didn't decide to hold back on confessing; the way Gaile is right now, I don't see her love bearing fruit any time soon. It's not going to end well if she confesses now. I don't even remember the last time he seemed to show a hint of attraction to a girl, crafting cursed artifacts with these rare materials is like his one true love right now.

Anyway, it's more annoying that the trial for Wolf Fang got interrupted seemingly by order of the princess. The beating they got was insufficient as comeuppance and they learned absolutely nothing from it.
Have faith. Maybe the Princess will come and be pissed at them trying to kill her savior and punish them even worse than the village could?

Users who are viewing this thread