S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
It's neat that dark elves aren't just a chocolate recolor of elves this time. I mean, that's exactly what a dark elf is in general, but still. It's the little touches that make things more unique. I also like how she's in her underwear through the entire discussion lol.
Fun fact, if you study Norse mythology you find out early lore that dark elves is actually referring to dwarves. As in they’re actually the same thing and the contrast between earth nature and the forest nature of elves(dwarves are also literal mystic maggots but that’s another story)

Dex-chan lover
I'm relieved that last chapter's cliffhanger resolved itself quickly and cleanly, instead of Maura drunkenly assuming the worst and running away before anyone could explain.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, something's name doesn't mean it is what that thing literally is. To use Fate as an example, the Holy Grail isn't the ACTUAL Holy Grail, it's just named that because it's COMPARABLE to the real thing, and based off of it. It's reasonable to think that something named "The Demon Lord's Heart" is just something with an edgy name because it has a powerful curse on it

Dex-chan lover
So uh... what was the point of her undressing again?

I thought it would be explained this chapter but nope, they're just having a serious conversation while she's still in her underwear.

reu

Dex-chan lover
I thought the same in the first couple chapters, now I'm sure he's jus got an empty skull
inb4 he's a part of the demon lord(his empty skull) who regenerated to the point that he looks demi-human, and that's why he's so obsessed and good with curses

Dex-chan lover
There's no way he is this stupid, he has to be playing coy, and know that he is a big deal, like a huuuge deal

Supporter
And in all of this Maura just sobering up thinking about how she almost confessed...

Dex-chan lover
Well, bad vibes at the end, but I'm surprised that the misunderstanding from the end of the previous chap only lasted a few panels.

Dex-chan lover
goodness gracious, who could have seen such a twist coming! gaile just having opened a shop having to leave immediately to go fix someone elses problem, classic MC syndrome

Honestly i love how the author/artist despite it not being a super detailed manga, it can show us such expressions and pass the message of how Sharina (dwarf girl) truly cares of everyone but mainly of Gimli, thinking of her like family, very dear friend or romantic interest? (this is conjecture mine and i doubt it, but is a maybe) there has been hints ... since in chapter 17.1 thinking she is going to die while protecting everyone all she can think at the end is Gimli' well being and asking to protect her.

In this chapter you can see how much it hurt her that Gimli didnt say anything about the issue and then the author deceives us she is going to throw a classic racist ramble about elves vs dwarves only to see while she is hurt/angry due to Gimli's lack of trust on her, what hurts her the most is that her friend has been suffering in silence since she could not mention anything because otherwise she is committing a taboo and possibly with the worst consequences (you can see Sharina is holding the full tears of impotence).

Sharina has become one if not my favorite character in this manga

Rant out

Users who are viewing this thread