S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
goodness gracious, who could have seen such a twist coming! gaile just having opened a shop having to leave immediately to go fix someone elses problem, classic MC syndrome
And just before the Princess is scheduled to arrive in the Village for "Inspection".

Dex-chan lover
Gaile to women - No
Gaile to materials - Yes

He simple is the one. He craves no sexual acts. He only craves the act of grave robbing

Dex-chan lover
Dark elves are under the fear of the Demon lord: I sleep 😪

Our village is now engulfed in the demon lord's curse miasma: REAL SH*T? :finnawoke:

-Gaile, probably

Dex-chan lover
"Therefore my fellow dark elves will surely welcome Gaile."
Presses X to doubt

Dex-chan lover
Gaile to women - No
Gaile to materials - Yes

He simple is the one. He craves no sexual acts. He only craves the act of grave robbing
That's like common in 90% of standard Shounen target series (just replace the material & grave robbing part, with whatever the MC likes in a particular series, and it's perfect)

Dex-chan lover
Refreshing to see characters acting out their primary interests based on their orientation:

Boys are more interested in objects/tools

Girls are more interested in nurturing relationships and people

Dex-chan lover
A Harem that sits down and listens to a member when she is caught in a compromising position with the main guy? Has the curse of Shonen-Harem-Stupidity been lifted from this manga?

Contributor
Not as dramatic as I feared, but that did sober up the two of them real good. Interestingly, it was never explained why Gimli even stripped down to what's basically her undies, not even as a follow up to a joke about cursedtoolsexual Gaile being immune to seduction because he's only attracted to cursed tools.

Maybe I'll just be thankful he didn't reject the quest in the end saying he can't do it or anything. He did try to foist it as a job for heroes, but Gimli told it to him straight. It had to be him.

Users who are viewing this thread