S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Bro, why has NOBODY told them that they AREN'T actually S-Rank?? Someone seriously needs to drop that bombshell on them to humble their stupidasses

Damn even C-Rank is too much for them? Lmao that's seriously and utterly pathetic 🥲💀

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur work…
^^…

Those bonehead really cant gauge their current ability duh, after their instant defeat from the ogre that they usually hunt, they should actually realize that there is a big problem happening on the party...
(OωO`)...

Double-page supporter
thank you for the translation! I am looking forward to this manga!

Group Leader
Translates poorly.
Typesets poorly.
Proceeds to make extraneous page recognizing poor translation (with equally poor grammar).
Subsequently begs for money (with equally poor grammar).
Refuses to elaborate

Damn bro, I need to be more like you.

Dex-chan lover
It's waaay to strange to see them fail C-rank quest. The lack of super-gear doesn't mean that you forget how to swing a sword.

Group Leader
Translates poorly.
Typesets poorly.
Proceeds to make extraneous page recognizing poor translation (with equally poor grammar).
Subsequently begs for money (with equally poor grammar).
Refuses to elaborate

Damn bro, I need to be more like you.
Should I say Thank you...?
Bro, you have big groups... and I have none...doing everything I can for a free cup of coffee
anyway, thanks for the critique!

Dex-chan lover
There's a saying that pride comes before the fall, but that dumbass "hero" could stumble to the bottom of the marianna trench and would still be acting like he's top tier. With a leader like that, recovery is impossible, their group is completely boned.

That being said, this is really stretching my capacity to suspend disbelief. What were those four losers doing before meeting their cursificer ? I really don't get the feeling this is a super old group of childhood friends. So, at some point they should have learnt the very basics of their classes/fighting without his ridiculous boosts ?

Finally, I want to thank the mangaka for giving those undead some skirts (sarongs ?). So, they can hide their nasty boners while gangbanging the heroes with their thick bones.

like the other series, the one about the hero and the ex-lover that kicked him
Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down ?

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t get why with series like this the author feels the need to show wants happening with the failing remains of the party. I get immediately showing the after effects but after that they just take up space. There’s no catharsis since they do it to themselves. They feel like a failed attempt at comic relief that just waste time and are annoying. I can assume they’ll keep failing without it being shown.

Dex-chan lover
I know Gaile is crazy good, but to be able to lift garbage like that up to S rank is absolutely nuts.

Like are they going to get a reality check soon, or are they just going to be the recurring comic relief of bumbling E ranks playing make-believe?

What are their stats? 1 everywhere and they got buffed by a hundred?
They should be a minimum skilled. Or the first time someone strong get those buff become superman.

Dex-chan lover
What are their stats? 1 everywhere and they got buffed by a hundred?
They should be a minimum skilled. Or the first time someone strong get those buff become superman.
I feel that even without him, they should be somewhat competent, otherwise Mc can just buff a random kid on the street & steamroll everything. The magician fireball is ridiculous how weak it is, but kinda make sense, since it just scale down. But where is the holy paladin anti-undead stuff? He got a plan but just run in without even using it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if they take all those papers, will the other members know that job is still available?

Dex-chan lover
I get that they are SUPER weak for comedic purposes, but I can't say I like it too much; they should at least be a little bit competent, not completely useless. Shield Hero s1 is a good example

Contributor
The party of fools actually had a halfway decent, coherent plan? But because the leader is an absolute moron, he tossed the plan aside and just charged in to do normal attacks even though everything basically hinged on his special move. They're bigger boneheads than the actual boneheads they were fighting.

This C-rank quest is too much, but while the rank D (orcs) and rank E (goblins) quests seem easier... it might actually turn out worse for them with this level of incompetence.

Users who are viewing this thread