S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
No matter what you would need adventurers, guards, or soldiers to protect the town/city. Sure his target customers would be less than normal, but it’s not as though it was entirely incorrect. I’m sure most everyone eats.

And blaming the scammed and not the scammer shows their shitty personalities. “You did it wrong, you need to learn! We won’t in any way blame/catch the scammer though, teehee.”

Contributor
Man really has a marketing problem on top of lacking business sense AND common sense. Well, at least he isn't perfect or overpowered there so that's fine. Characters need a flaw or two, it's boring if he's a complete Gary Stu.

Maura has her work cut out for her if she'll be the one to make up for this (assuming he'll never develop and stay the same as the him from chapter 1, which is right on track I'd say), good thing guild master gave him some of that reality check he needed. But I feel like he'll never really learn which means it falls to either Maura or a new character to compensate for it, and it seems we're getting a new character next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that line about his cursed items being freshly made

But for real, he's too stupid and ignorant

Aggregator gang
Twelve chapters in, and man, am I glad that at least MC's companions nagged at MC's dumbness.

:meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, MC is denser than an osmium and lead sandwich. I mean damn.

Users who are viewing this thread