S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
Dude should switch sides. The civilised places aren't going to appreciate his cursed weapons and tools, even though they are overpowered. That master blacksmith was a good example: she kept praising the sword, but as soon as she learned it's cursed, she began... cursing it. However, if Gaile sought out a demon lord, I'm sure the demons/monsters wouldn't mind a little curse but would immensely enjoy the powers they got, to be used against the human adventurers/heroes. Dude could probably keep producing cursed items from the morning till the evening, and they would all sell out.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should switch sides. The civilised places aren't going to appreciate his cursed weapons and tools, even though they are overpowered. That master blacksmith was a good example: she kept praising the sword, but as soon as she learned it's cursed, she began... cursing it. However, if Gaile sought out a demon lord, I'm sure the demons/monsters wouldn't mind a little curse but would immensely enjoy the powers they got, to be used against the human adventurers/heroes. Dude could probably keep producing cursed items from the morning till the evening, and they would all sell out.
Not only did he not mention that it was cursed and that he can dispell it easily, it also injured her  because he didn't mention the curse. Thats dangerous.

its like giving someone spicy food without warning.

Dex-chan lover
Not only did he not mention that it was cursed and that he can dispell it easily, it also injured her  because he didn't mention the curse. Thats dangerous.

its like giving someone spicy food without warning.
I blamed him for that in the princess's case, but this time I won't. The dwarf was all over the sword before Gaile could even open his mouth. In fact she stunned him by shouting at his face, so he was writhing on the floor when she began to swing the sword around on her own. Reasonable speaking, he never even had a chance to warn her.

Dex-chan lover
Did Gaile ever explain what the curse effect of the great sword actually was? aside from the weird mist the buffs seem too broken to pass up

Contributor
The (supposed) heroine's violent antics is.. how should i put it..

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
the very question i want to ask,
what objective that the thing that MC created, always with cursed?
can MC create something that have benefit but without the Cursed?
Do MC will die immediately if he create something without the Cursed?
or MC IQ is so retarted that everything he created, must be cursed?

Dex-chan lover
the very question i want to ask,
what objective that the thing that MC created, always with cursed?
can MC create something that have benefit but without the Cursed?
Do MC will die immediately if he create something without the Cursed?
or MC IQ is so retarted that everything he created, must be cursed?

I'm pretty sure the curse tends to be "unable to unequip item" so he always gives a dispell talisman for it.

As for why it's always cursed items? That's part of his class. If it was a normal person they'd be able to make tools similar to his just not as powerful and they'd have the ability to dispel it too. I assume the stronger the person is using the class the stronger the buffs but the weaker the curses.

Dex-chan lover
It's so painful how stupid the MC is, I'm now starting to think that his former party had a valid reason to get rid of him

Holy fucking shit I hate his stupidity so much

Dex-chan lover
He didn't have the time to. He got shouted down at before he could.
Either way he doesn't take something like that seriously, despite the curse manifesting, he just was feeling salty about her badmouthing the sword (for a valid ass reason)

Like the mf really doesn't take other people into consideration, MC just cause YOU have a way to dispel the curse doesn't mean the same thing goes for others

It's like he can't grasp that concept and it aggravates the hell outta me, which makes me think he's legitimately retarded

And this ain't the first time either

Lol Inunaki mines is a sure refrence to a certain popular Japan urban legend "Inunaki Tunnel"

Users who are viewing this thread