S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
I have learned from other manga that cockatrice is delicious grilled. Tastes just like chicken.

and I learnt from Anthony Bourdain that the Snake tripe is "like eating a condom still in its package"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into the translations! They're very nicely done and appreciate the quality you've been putting out! Keep up the good work and take care of yourself! I will wait patiently whenever the next update will be \(@^0^@)/

Dex-chan lover
I counted at least 21 adventurers in that group shot, who knows how many more are hidden behind. And somehow Gimli didn't seem to realise that was where all her adventurers had disappeared… Well, she's been shown to be pretty manipulative, so maybe it's not merely incompetence and it's malice instead.

6 pages to realize

Yeah I'm getting tired of this manga making everybody morons. The mmc is the most annoying but I get that's supposed to be the manga's gimmick. But when everybody else joins him it gets really tiring.

Contributor
"Darn it... no wonder they are so lifelike and detailed!"

Seems like protag is really lacking in empathy. He sounds more disappointed these are not finely carved statues than concerned/shocked/angry that these are the remains of real people.

If only Maura is switching to the rear then it means both Gaile and Sharina are fighting in the vanguard. I thought only Sharina was the vanguard and both of them will support/fight from rear positions because they're supposed to work best that way, guess I was wrong. Protag is definitely a vanguard fighter despite what's on paper, and he has shown that before.

Double-page supporter
AH NO WONDER THE GUILD HALL ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE EMPTY.
All of the adventurers get petrified in the mine.

:finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread