S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Contributor
I don't think you should expect rewards if you fucked up to the point that it defeated the purpose of going on the quest. The quest was supposed to give the blacksmith guild control over the mine, but they ended up destroying it. It's going to cost the guild so much more attempting to rebuild or excavate that maybe Sharina won't be able to afford rewarding them anyway.

RIP for the missing adventurers, I guess. That cave in could destroy any chance they can be dispelled and revived if the "statues" get smashed. Unless they were already goners from the start.

I take it back about not having the sword being a good thing because it's less predictable. The sword was most definitely the best option here and he did not have it with him despite it being so powerful and all.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean "on par". Ain't it "beyond" artifact level or w/e? You doofus.

Dex-chan lover
So if he could dispel the petrification on Sharina, he could do it on the already petrified adventurers right? Or are they too far gone? Or destroyed in the cave in? And couldn't he have just his knife like with the orcs or his Divider sword? Why ALL his items?

And after all that, he's worried about his stall...

Dex-chan lover
This MC must be Megumin's brother! :meguupog:
Nah, Megumin is aware that her Explosion is op af. This one on the other hand, isn't even aware that he's basically a mad scientist with the mental age of a child (not his fault, but sill).

Users who are viewing this thread