Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Is the manga still going to drop the next chapter bc it’s been like 3-4 months since they hadn’t dropped the chapter so I’m starting to get a lil concerned here

If U check the Author Twitter he taking a Break from the Manga for 2 reasons, First he worked on other mangas of his work and second he was getting tired and just wanted a break, Please dont rush him and make him end Super fast and bad Art

@DragonTales i’m pretty sure people in the replies are concerned about the state of the translation not the original manga because volume 8 came out in june and no new chapter has been posted even after months. btw when did the author say that? cause i check their twt often but i never saw anything of that sort

@yumimi u sure that volume 8 came???....I checked it in crunchyroll (the official english site) and the latest volume updated is volume 7

@Crispy_Robin yeah the mangaka posted on twitter that vol 8 and vol 2 of the spinoff about matsubase came out on june 22 and even the cover here is the one from vol 8, as for why the translation still isn’t out i have no idea either

Aaahhh that was the last chapter?! Goddammit!!! And its been 4 months since its released here.....hmmm guess I'll finally join the wait gang now.

finally after waiting for so many years ... i got to know his name and that's it. the mangaka is playing with us

@Your_Dino_Overlord sadly i have no clue, i don’t even know if it’s being translated on crunchyroll, but there are physical copies in japanese in local stores and amazon.jp

the mangaka also recently posted that the writing of vol 9 and vol 3 is proceeding smoothly and often posts spoiler sketches on twitter

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I dont understand this world where guys like that abusive asshole husband can get a cute wife like her easily and then he beats her for doing chores "differently" while I've been rejected all my life by women. Sigh.

GIRLS/guys!

I am a really big fan of this manga (it means really a lot to me and my life) and I suggest you to buy the volume 8 (soon the 9 will come too!! Announced by the author, i cant wait for!) because here the translation are slow asf, i personally suggest to my friend this manga and following he translated one chapt, as he said he wont follow the translations so the probability of getting new translations are really low, i know not yall can buy the volume, but i suggest to you if you really love the manga as i do! There are only japan volumes, but you can literally use the phone, put in front of the pages and translate it with by the camera! ♡ (personally it was really understandable and clear to me)
I hope i helped you a bit, im really sad that a lot of people arent able to watch the new chaps when they are already out but not translated, hope you having a nice day ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Users who are viewing this thread