Sachiiro no One Room

As an avid comic reader who is sick of shallow characters and cliché-as-hell tropes, it is so nice and refreshing to see this kind of relationship of a grown up man and a minor! Clear goals with well established reasoning, no sexualization of a 14 years old abused child, decent amount of suspense with a healthy dose of post-modern melancholy. Apart from events related to the stalker woman, this is an actual story with characters, not a juxtaposition of every sort of tropes. Even the detective has his own unique charm despite being your average smug genius. Also, he doesn't have a hot body and mild asberger symptoms, so i will forgive his hercule poirot-ish 'deductive skills'.

Damn, japanese comics are in dire need of original content and people with deep background. I didn't know i was fed up with the general storylines to this extent until i've found this gem.

What a great manga, I can't believe I have to wait for an ending 😥. That feeling when you reach the last translated chapter of a great manga ☹.

Power Uploader
One can already see this is good from the fact that the cover images don't only feature the female characters.

Thank you so much! You guys take care and stay safe and thank you for the info about crunchyroll!

Kinda want to know how and in what chapter this will end. I'm getting impatient 😂

But this is gem

Thanks so much for the new chapter!! Take your time to scanlate, it must be hard with everything going on, not to mention that this series seems quite difficult to clean..

Aggregator gang
i rated this a 10 ? my bad, my browser seems to be bugging and i can't find the 20

why does the detective assistant dude so annoying, stop calling her with the name xxx. and the cop's assistant too, ugh why did he have to stop the cop's train of thought when he FINALLY got suspicious of the mom, SO ANNOYING AND IGNORANTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread