Sachiiro no One Room

Wow what a find. Very complex story here, appreciate the effort that went into this

I'm so glad I found this! This is such a great series, and I hope the people keep translating it. Also thanks for translating it!!

A great read, and thrilling to say the least. Gives you that sickening sense of unease that comes with the subject matters that it presents.

I hope vol.8 will be translated soon. Because i'm dying to know about oniisan's past and i hope i can see his face too in vol.8 .🤗
I hope the comic will have different ending than the drama, i don't want oniisan to die 😢
Thanks to everyone that has been translating this manga 🙏

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@leon45 crunchyroll has up to 43, 44 was supposed to come out today but didnt, the manga has like around 50 chapters tho

Group Leader
@leon43 48 chapters including the new volume 8.
@blankbtw CH43 was the last of vol 7. usually, there is a 4-6 month gap between crunchy volume releases.

We just finished our version of CH43 and CH44 will be following very soon :)

I read it all in one day, so I really liked it, can't wait so read more!

But what about this is romance? I mean, I came here for this tag but I don't see anything of that...

Group Leader
@Legend13! Thank you! (for the other comment)

I'm actually working on the next chapter right now and I really hope I can upload it within the hour.

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsunebi I’m sorry if I keep thanking you, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you releasing the chapter today. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread