Sacred Chevalier

Dex-chan lover
@Tokimedotozu seriously? I didn't know that the balls stop after they're full. Tbf I never really cared about that so I never had a reason to look that stuff up. I always just kinda guessed that they produce it and it's pretty much the guys job to get rid of it if he has too much of it stored up.

Fed-Kun's army
art is way too bad for a trash smutty manga that only has that to offer

Well there’s currently 10 chapters in the raws. Hopefully they can be all be released soon...

Fed-Kun's army
@LoupDeGarou @Tokimedotozu That's not entirely accurate. It actually only takes about a day or a day in a half for you to replenish your semen. There is barely any sperm in semen and the sperm can survive in your testicles for around 2 months before dying and being recycled. The whole 3 days thing is how long it takes sperm to die when it is inside a woman's reproductive system.

Power Uploader
Ecchi? Sexual Violence? Smut? Harem?

sigh...
tenor.gif

This one should probably have a Tragedy tag.

Looking forward to seeing how many 1s it gets when it happens.

@JasonWander This is based on the webnovel which I read over a year ago, so there's a chance they do it better in the manga, but:

So the author spoils ahead of time that someone's going to die and keeps bringing it up in the afterword of various chapters. The main character and his schoolgirl harem (actual harem in the sense that they're engaged to him) go on a military exercise as a practical exam. An enemy country interferes with the exam. The teachers find out about it and cancel the exam, but the main character was so lucky due to his blessing that his team was able to move on ahead to the monsters released by the enemy country. For some reason they let their guards down and his favorite girl gets killed in one attack, after which his remaining harem members kill the monsters easily. Again, huge monsters that were able to sneak up on a group of soldier cadets and kill one instantly were then easily defeated. While the main character was under the effect of a massive luck buff. All because the author wanted an excuse for the main character to get serious... About his job as gigolo for a bunch of female knights.

Oh yeah, and at the end of his "getting over it" character growth arc the major change was from "I'm gonna make a harem of beautiful female knights because I want a harem of beautiful female knights" to "I'm gonna make a harem of beautiful female knights because I want a harem of beautiful female knights... but not just for sex!" Like, none of his goals changed, he didn't resolve to change his methods, he was going to do his best in the military anyway. The whole tragedy was poorly-executed AND meaningless in the end because it just created an arc of depression that ended right back where he was before the tragedy, just with one harem member missing.

So I'd hope an editor went over those arcs a little and helped justify things a little better before and resolve things a little better after, because I enjoyed the story a lot up to the tragedy and the way it was handled originally just took it from a 10 to a 1 really fast. Well, a 10 for people who like gender "reversal" world knight harem collection adventure/military fantasy smut.

I'm a gigolo, spending lot's a dough
You can tell the way wide-body, sitting on four's
And how I'm shining, wit the fresh, fresh clothes
Always surrounded, by so many (HOES!)
I'm a gigolo, always on the go
Everytime I turn around, I got another show
In the club, hit about three in a row
Drop in the Six, 'cause I love them (HO!)

Shorty I, only got one night in town, tell me baby where you down
Bushes we won't beat around, bushes we just eat 'em now
Feeling yo Masqueno blouse, seven jean, Black and Lebanese
Head to her knees, please if you ever need a bachelor remember me
Just rock to the melody, I got you in bed wit me
I thought you would never leave
You wanna name meLike A-merie
Know the chain freeze wrist be the same degrees

Users who are viewing this thread