Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Let's Go Fishing

Fed-Kun's army
I see Saeki's trying to fish Tokimiya's heart... hehe...
wonder when they'll be official...

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the Kaguya reference, but you simply cannot say "O Kawaii Koto" sarcastically about Saeki-san. It is simply not possible.

It's probably a good idea for Sashimi (or whatever his name is) to meet his girl Karaage (or whatever her name is) in a group of friends. That way he can get to know her in a natural setting first, rather than any awkward one-on-one situations. That can come later ;-)

Group Leader
@deCarabasHJ Regarding Kaguya, it was mostly about the wording, but also:
Yes, it was often imagined by Miyuki/prez to be used in a scathing manner. However, when actually deployed, iirc, it was meant rather earnestly, at least once or twice or so :p.

Also, nice nicknames(?), heh.

Dex-chan lover
So glad for both of our boys. Don't worry Mishima, right now you're going with others. But hopefully it will be just the two of you soon.

VIP
Talking quietly in the corner of the classroom was how I did things back then too. Fun times.

Fed-Kun's army
Saeki choosing to hang out with Tokimiya over her new pillow? 🤔

And she can't sleep easily in a group of people too so that's a double 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
The end of this chapter made me super giddy. I hope the manga doesnt go the dense route and gloss over what just happened.

Double-page supporter
Good luck Mishima. Here's hoping he has at least one cute moment with Akagi.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'd be shocked if Saeki doesn't get conscious of our MC in the next couple of chapters

Double-page supporter
@sleepyfoxscanlations That's a fair point, I was just thinking about how it was mostly presented.

And thanks. I know I could have checked, but I really couldn't remember their names completely and just went with something funny that I thought sounded similar ;-)

Thanks for this chapter! Fishing is actually fun, but it requires patience, so it's not for everyone, nevertheless more people should try it!

Users who are viewing this thread