Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Saeki-san Is Asleep

Aggregator gang
aDVDpnwa_700w_0.jpg

Thank you for the translation! Really sad that that's it. Wish there was more development, especially with there basically being a confirmation on Saeki's side.

Yeah this ending sucked but i was bracing myself before this, it was a fine series but I think with how much the series just drops the ball these final chapters does take alot away, like its not just that this chapter was kind of bad its like it felt we were getting pretty steady progress and nice momentum to their relationship the whole series then this last volume felt like its just pure filler without anything of note happening on any front with very short chapters that are kind of forgettable.

will there be another volume is that I'd like to ask right now? It was such a good read. Extremely informational as well and is the perfect bedtime read.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this was a fine ending. Really does feel like it was cut short though

FUCK

I MEAN SHE HAS A POINT BUT STILL.

GOD DAMMIT

At the very least I would have liked to see them have a pleasant nap together in a park or something. Nothing lewd just, you know.

Anyway, thanks for sticking with this series. No idea if there will ever be an official English version? I usually don't buy physical manga but I might with this one.

Group Leader
@GodsApostle This was the final volume.

@justforthelulz Yeah I didn't even notice that at first, and then later on I was kind of thinking it wasn't really necessary for the feeling of those final pages. And then I was going to leave a note about it, then totally forgot about it. Might upload another version of that later but I feel like I'd have to do all the other background bits on that page and that'd take some redrawing time. Edit: Sorry for the final laziness!

@SalZuri I haven't heard anything about an official English version, but it'd be nice to see for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread