Saeki-san wa Nemutteru

Dex-chan lover
Art is nice but the plot feels very stupid and uninteresting, characters are one dimensional, don't have much depth put into them, story is kinda repetitive, doesn't make me want to read all of it. This could pass for a one ahot and a few chapters but a series? Nah

Group Leader
Sorry about the delay in the side chapters. Trying to get back into scanlation now and will hopefully have those starting soon.

This is the story synopsys for me
There is a girl who likes to sleep
There is a boy who like the girl who's sleeping beside his seat
Bada bing Bada boom story

A simple and easy read, nice.

Dex-chan lover
Okay the word simp is being thrown around a lot these days but this guy. He’s Got some serious simpHood. He is such a simp that I doubt I’ve ever read a manga with a larger simp.

he shall be banished to the netherworld for supreme simping

@calmbreez
they dont hook up, girl just fucking sleeps.
chapter ended up with her thanking the dude for all the fun stuff they did and then the "i'll be counting on you from now on too" line then wraps it up with the girl sleeping with a dignified sleeping face

Group Leader
@dikdim I mentioned it in a reply to someone on chapter 49, so I'll just quote that here:
I'm almost finished with Fukami-kun though, so once that's done I'll probably release the bonus chapters for Saeki-san before I move on to my other stalled out projects. Also, this isn't really a reason, but the last bonus chapter for this series is a Christmas chapter, so it'll be kind of timely (and also show how slow I was in doing them...).
I'll be finished with Fukami-kun in a matter of days, so yeah.

Thank you so much for it! Very high quality, and it was so nice to read credit pages. You've created a great reading atmosphere, it made the manga even better.

Users who are viewing this thread