Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!
Although, what's with the question mark being upside down? Thought I was reading it backwards.

Group Leader
Uh... the weird extra upside down question marks are really distracting.
My guess is that this chapter was probably translated from the spanish translation instead of directly from the raw. I saw a MTL subtitle of an anime episode once and it's also full of upside down question mark like this.
Yeah , in spanish we use them a lot, but now I know that in English is different. I'm gonna try to correct them, my bad for that :aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
So he got a sister who looks like she’s in love with him. The blonde girl is definitely in love with him so as the librarian girl who he smashing this is going to be a long dramatic series.

Dex-chan lover
man, it's been 10 months? Felt like years ago.

But yeah, super chill mom for the librarian, super aggressive librarian who totally isn't jealous someone else is talking to MC, and an overly close imouto. This is developing well.

NNrEcD5_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
KEKWait this got an update. Thx for the TL!
You know what? I don't mind this going the harem route, fuck it. Though the little sister and milf in too any drama is good too

Dex-chan lover
Pinstripes Mom? Big Sister? is hot. Takai's clearly jealous and Uehara's totally into him. His little sister's probably thirsty too lol. Man's got that loner play.

Users who are viewing this thread