Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i think that landscape was just a photo shopped/pencil effect of the original sauce.. you can see how fucked up that thing resulted as..

Dex-chan lover
Ah, was checking both versions to see what kind of differences there were. This story looks pretty fun so I'm glad somebody is interested in continuing. Personally I don't mind the berserker/mad dog thing either way around. Sometimes little changes like that do end up sounding a lot better, even compared to official translations. I got pretty attached to "Caped Baldy" for One Punch Man vs the official "Bald Cape" for instance.

But damn, too new to even have a bit of a raws backlog huh? This was the kind of chapter 1 that really makes you greedy for more, but I really don't like reading the web/light novel format. Not that that's much further along either yet for the translations though. Out of sight, out of mind for now I guess.

Wahh that felt so good I'm crying tears of joy. I've always wanted to see an MC beat the living heck out of those irritating scum.

If only I could beat up all that pissed me off but sadly jails are a thing 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say I love the image of the new fiancee trying to escape through the window at the end.

WOOOOOOOAH!!!! THAT PUNCH WAS AWESOME!!!
I didn't expect that at all.. Damn. That was awesome.. really lol

Dex-chan lover
She snapped... hell yes!
That was a justifiable behaviour from her after the crap she whent through.

Dex-chan lover
Hell has no fury
like a woman scorned. Or so
the old saying goes.

Dex-chan lover
while the whole "married to a prince but he falls in love with a baron daughter who then frames you for being mean so he breaks up with you to date her" is as generic as it can possibly get i do like the twist of her not taking it lying down and just giving everyone a beating.

"I find "pay alimony" works out far smoother in the long run. But there is no denying that a punch is a much more satisfying short-term solution." - Jontron

Double-page supporter
left-handed punch to the face! The real question is, is she left handed or right handed?

Very satisfying turn of events 10/10. I want every annoying shoujo "prince is taken away from me/ falsely accused" trope to be punched away by herrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread