Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka

Group Leader
Read the 4 chapters available of the WN.

She's basically had to put up with him treating her as a slave for 10 years, with everyone else being too afraid of him to do anything about it. Which included her running around every day trying to clean up his messes, because he's a rude, stupid, ignorant, mean spirited moron, as well as having to do his chores for him.

When he was thrown out of the special class -- because again, he's a lazy mean spirited moron -- he tried to assault her with a knife and only survived because the First Prince stopped her from defending herself. His older brother, the first prince, is just as bad but in different ways, being a manipulative high spec prettyboy type.

All of which means that the second prince calling off the engagement finally let her escape from that hell, although the Second Prince might not have been allowed to call off the engagement since it was set up by the king, and their kingdom practices royal polygamy, so it might be a situation where she's stuck still engaged to him as his second wife or something.

Bonus: The Baroness slut who faked all the harassment whispered "baka" at the MC when it was all being announced, so she's on the long term shitlist.

The MC was always a berserker type but settled down because of her father pushing her to do so. She kept up on her training, both in martial arts and magic combat, and the first prince teasing her caused her to go hell for leather training in both, which came in real handy, as you can see.

Also, for those not up to date with their royal titles, a Ducal daughter is the daughter of a Duke, i.e., 1 step away from Royalty. A Baron's daughter is 1 step away from being a Commoner. So not only did he dump her (a huge life ending social attack) but he also dumped her for someone of a FAR lower class than her (ditto). So her life was basically supposed to be over.

Contributor
So apparently their country is called Pallistan lol, are they gonna have conflict with Izreel?

I’m hooked already. Soooo original!
She is bad ass and seems like an awesome FL. NEED MORE! Thank you!
She is owning, and I’m here for it !!!

Contributor
A shoujo manga with martial arts, slaves and european ambient? What a trainwreck just started.

Hahahha, okay, that's hilarious.

Seems like it was going to start with a similar set-up to Common Sense for A Duke's Daughter, then BAM! Metal studded gloves and vicious beatdowns for the unfaithful fiancee's faction.

(Alternate Nickname I Just Came Up With For Series As a Joke: One Punch Princess.)

The novel is so good. The artwork in this manga goes so great with the story. It will take some time because the online novel just got to ch 4. Now ch 2-4 are in word format not in manga format.. So sad. 😭

Aggregator gang
@KiTA if that's the case then jesus is it refreshing to see a FMC in one of these that's actually a competent fighter in her own-right and knows how to defender herself (meaning she probably won't need to rely on "knight in shining armour types) i can only think of 2-3 other with this type of MC off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread