Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
F#ck I came to comment section see what to expect from this chapter but I am the first 😥.

Edit - F#ck (again) I was right to check comment section to brace myself! Well not that it did me any good ! But holy moly of all the things I was expecting it definitely wasn't expecting this ! I don't know how posco act worthy crime committed in this chapter (well flashback though)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. I didn't expect to read such a heavy chapter this early in the morning. Like, I thought the brother had a weird sexual aura about him, but I didn't suspect that he was raped...
Well rape.. He sorta brought that old guy there for that purpose, planning to steal from him, then again I feel like even the author itself didn't like this kid considering how he's speedrunning his death this chapter o_ö

Though I shouldn't have read this chapter in the morning ngl wasn't expecting that <_<

(My point is, that it is rape, BUT it shouldn't have been a surprise to himself, because he brought them there for this intention, that's how he baited him there to steal from him, though nonetheless messed up)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh, unless she got him in the heart it'll probably end up being a cop-out that he'll survive despite the cliffhanger. If anything, the brother should be the most concerned of all of them, he's screwed in this situation no matter how they handle it unless the "Japanese Justice System" doesn't screw him over again.

He's a convicted felon that's been out of jail for... a month? few months? and now he just so happens to be standing in front of his sister's grave surrounded by three kids, one of which is currently stabbed and bleeding out and the other of which is the daughter of the guy he killed. That's going to look bad if any police appear.

Dex-chan lover
Well "rape".. He sorta brought that old guy there for that purpose, planning to steal from him, then again I feel like even the author itself didn't like this kid considering how he's speedrunning his death this chapter o_ö

Though I shouldn't have read this chapter in the morning ngl wasn't expecting that <_<
The boy WAS raped, plain and simple. Not just "raped", it was the actual thing. Yes, he did attempt to steal from the guy, which was wrong, but that doesn't mean what happened afterward wasn't straight up rape either. Two wrongs don't make a right and being wronged doesn't excuse what he did after.

That's not even touching upon the fact that it is assumed the kid was a minor at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread