Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Of course the mom is going to be shocked when she learns the truth, especially when she figures out that she's literally the last one to know. But it seemed like she was already coming to terms with it but of course this is the type of manga where no one talks to anyone unless its to cause trauma.

So now, rather than call his mom to check on her or even how the other girl is doing, these two are what, going to run away and live together? I'm sure just abandoning your traumatized mother and the others is going to go over perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
I can finally scratch the itch that's been bugging me since I read chapter three of this thing idk how long ago that was: every newly introduced situation here is ephemeral and did not establish anything but a setting.

Problems here just rise and pop. They really just appear for the sake of narrative, except since there's not really any status quo, they just keep coming back to the rapist dad being killed (this being the fundamental status quo rather than whatever's happening) and everybody else go on a quick deprecation regarding death, either for themselves or others. Then a new problem appears for the narrative. Rinse and repeat. Nobody really learns anything except, again, for the narrative.

All this said, I'm definitely sticking to my seat on this trainwreck for at least a couple more chapters. Now that all mysteries about Shiika is answered I really have no idea where this is gonna go next.

Dex-chan lover
hq720.jpg

I had to do it, the joke is too tempting to pass up

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how even in death, that teacher continues to be a fucking menace in their lives.

Sorry for the 4 months wait, I had to speedran these 2 chapters (the 14th is currently cooking in the back), so that we are up to speed.
I apologize for having to make y'all wait, now go enjoy this trainwreck of a series.

Please take your time. We can wait. I understand it takes time to translate chapters. Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Ehh so, they just dissappear like that??
What about the mom it feels too selfish ofnthose 2 given the circumstances

Dex-chan lover
We all "knew" it was happening, but was this the first time the author confirmed he was raping his own kid too? I hope the let's live by ourselves is just him playing along until he's sure she has calmed down. He should text his mom and tell her where what hotel they are going to stay for the night.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how even in death, that teacher continues to be a fucking menace in their lives.
Because he's the root of every crack and every broken life of the story.
He broke shiika, he broke Yuri. "Breaking" Yuri broke their mother and pushed Kazuma to destroy his own life, which broke his mom even more. His sin became something that even his wife and son, who didn't have any fault, had to bear....although, what actually broke them was society.
When you think about it, it's "incredible" how someone's actions can impact (so many) other people and their lives.
We all "knew" it was happening, but was this the first time the author confirmed he was raping his own kid too? I hope the let's live by ourselves is just him playing along until he's sure she has calmed down. He should text his mom and tell her where what hotel they are going to stay for the night.
That would be the right thing to do, but at this point, we know that this manga doesn't like the "do the right thing" route....so I guess we can expect to see them running away for a long long time

Dex-chan lover
That would be the right thing to do, but at this point, we know that this manga doesn't like the "do the right thing" route....so I guess we can expect to see them running away for a long long time
Now hang on just a minute, to reiterate something i said a while ago, this boy has proven to be quite sensible when not being actively traumatized, and he even told shiika what we in the comments have been saying for a while - she was and is a child, and nobody could have expected her to do much of anything in that situation.

I have faith in the kid. I say it’s probably like 80/20 odds on him calling his mother vs vanishing into the night with a child and no money or paperwork and the series just ends. In favor of calling, if that wasn’t obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread