Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this isn't going to be a romance between the guy and the girl.... can we not not go into the bunny drop route?

Can the anime industry just let family be family... please god I'm begging you

Double-page supporter
The story just jumped up 10 notches ahead.
My millennial brain is kind of entrigued that it didn't take 5 chapters to get here.

I am entrigued, and at the same time, I wouldn't leave this to her to make the decision. He made it and look what it did to him. What kind of future would this girl have?

Also if she didn't understand what her father did and what happened because of him, then that is ignorant and pety.

I am hoping for some kind of redemption ending...

Double-page supporter
I really hope this isn't going to be a romance between the guy and the girl.... can we not not go into the bunny drop route?

Can the anime industry just let family be family... please god I'm begging you
If I didn't know what you were referring to then I would have been very confused.
But this and that are very different.

That was not good because the guy was an adult and she was a little girl when they met.
In this case the girl might be in highschool and he is in his 20s.
it's likely not going to go in that route because this is a sad drama. Still it's not as cringe as that manga.

But don't let that manga be the "Sweet home Alabama" of manga.

Dex-chan lover
this better end in a wholesome way. Her dad got what was coming to him, she and the sister and the brother (and the mother) are all just victims of the dad. Everyone needs to get over their trauma (I mean that in a wishful thinking kind of way) and just be a family.
lm getting Parasite in Love vides from this, which was also messed up but had such a good ending

Dex-chan lover
Man, the depiction of MC really realistic. He felt guilt for ruining someone life, and around him because of his impulse. MC thought there are a better way to solve the situation other than killing that pig (without causing excessive burden on his mother). The thought of other alternative(s) haunts him for years, causing him to lose confidence as the time passed. Poor guy deserve a good ending

Dex-chan lover
we don't know anything about the teacher like what if he was a piece of shit but than again the clothes she was wearing were a little strange maybe the girl was getting abused by her own father 🤷🏻‍♂️

nooo, MC Don't let her kill you, please, her future would just be suffering the same thing as yours right now.

Dex-chan lover
just check this series and boi.. some heavy stuff right here.

the good ending would be them breaking the cycle of hatred and revenge through acceptance and forgiveness, the sad ending would be the male MC getting his sought-after death but after doing something meaningful. the weird ending would be them developing romance...

Group Leader
There's no way they would possibly let the mother, or ANY direct family member of the daughter of the guy who was killed ANYWHERE NEAR them. That's not possible at all.
Also those rooting for the daughter to get revenge... the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Dex-chan lover
do you have a discord server? i'd like to join and have updates quicker. this manga is really good
I don't, unfortunately. Even if I do, there's not much to report, as I usually upload it when I finish checking for errors. I have gotten help with image editing, so the rate of release depends on how much free time I have. You can expect ch.3 sometime this week. Volume 1 ends at ch.5 (~120+ pages left), and so far I haven't been able to find any info on the following volume/chapter yet. Feel free to dm me if you have any question related to this project though!

Dex-chan lover
I don't, unfortunately. Even if I do, there's not much to report, as I usually upload it when I finish checking for errors. I have gotten help with image editing, so the rate of release depends on how much free time I have. You can expect ch.3 sometime this week. Volume 1 ends at ch.5 (~120+ pages left), and so far I haven't been able to find any info on the following volume/chapter yet. Feel free to dm me if you have any question related to this project though!
thank you for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
I like this, but please don’t end up like Boy's Abyss where shit gets dragged forever

Double-page supporter
I hope that they do try to live together while Kazuma wrestles with his guilt and finds a reason to live in protecting this young girl as a way to atone.
I def want to get immediate insight into her own feelings and whether her name changed to protect her or of her own volition. We haven't heard from her but she isn't clueless about all of this judging by her being at the grave and that conversation she interrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread