Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Nah lil bro I said that there justifiable reasons to kill someone.
This is what you said, emphasis mine:

The reason rapists are sometimes more stigmatized than murderers is because there's no justifiable reason to rape someone, but there are plenty of justifiable reasons to kill somebody.
Murderers, by definition, are not only unjustified in their homicide, but premeditate it. If their homicide is justified, they're not murderers. If there's no malice aforethought, they're not murderers. Murderers are killers, but not all killers are murderers.

There's no way someone reads what you posted and doesn't take away that you didn't recognize that there are different types of homicide.

At any rate, the question of why rapists are singled out among violent felons for fantasies of arbitrarily torturous punishment is left standing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It looked like she was more of a "dying is not enough for you" kind of thing... but then again, it can be my edgy shonen manga brain talking and the girl really just wants to leave everything behind...
Though why the mom does not know about the girl`s identity?, if a forum has that type of gossip, wouldn't the staff at the orphanage also have it?, wouldn`t she connect the dots or does she know and is trying to some how atone for the son

Dex-chan lover
First you need to propely LEARN how and WHEN to use the word ”melodramatic” otherwise way are you reading this type of story were you are bloody ignorant about the subject and vomit words that you have no idea how to use then?
THANK YOU, this mf had the audacity to call me a 13 yr old just cause I understand how basic psychology works

I'm 30 btw

Mfs just say random bullshit whenever they get called out on their own ignorance

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, this MC is the pussiest pussy to have ever lived.
Why the fuck didn't he kill himself right after the revenge? Is clear he was broken for the whole 7 years.
Did he want to pray at his sister grave, or see his mother at least another time? Making him so weakminded makes me feel sick.
Incredible he doesn't realize that killing himself would break his mother for good.
and is ectremely unlikely that anyone knows his face as he changed in 7 years, barely anyone would recognize him if they didn't know him before and most importantly, in Japan minors have their identity protected even when criminals, unless he was a serial killer or tried to escape the police would have never released his picture, and I don't think he tried to run away but was most likely paralized from the shock after killing the rapist.
Are you another person who doesn't know how trauma works? Mind you he was a teen when he killed him, he never got any psychological help that whole time he was locked up

Unless you're a psychopath, NOBODY is gonna be ok mentally from catching their first body, especially at such a young age 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's anything sinister or malicious with Shiika. This series seems to be about dealing with trauma and grief, and (hopefully) how to heal from it. It would also just leave a bad taste if Shiika turned out to be twisted and cruel. My guess is that while her dad being killed threw her life into chaos, Shiika doesn't hold it against Kazuma because she knows her dad did something really bad to Yuri. Yuri and Kazuma's mom also treated her with warmth and kindness despite the fact that she's the daughter of the dad. It's even possible that Shiika was abused by her dad, so she sees Kazuma as a savior of sorts.

Something I hope to see is Kazuma realizing that killing himself won't help anybody nor will it make what he did okay. If he truly wants to atone, he needs to be alive to do that.
👏👏

Dex-chan lover
Y
True what i notice is people vomiting opinions on stories and act like they can do different not understanding that typing crap is different that ACTUALY going through that in real life, people reading fiction some times became delusional thinking they will do better that anyone in that story like lol
Yep, like the ignorant dumbasses that they are

They're the same people that would say some shit like: "if I was them, I would've instantly clapped Frieza before Goku showed up on Namek"

Mfs really need to wake up and come back to reality

Dex-chan lover
I saw a lot of people with ptsd beg to be killed , but it was towards law enforcement. As in this case, the dude has psychotic episodes so seeing a girl he thinks is related to the man he killed wielding a knife may lead to him assumin she's out to get his family ( he assumed she would try to kill the mother too i think, the guy has paranoia :x), i don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to be honest. As for the girl, i can only assume the mother knows and adopted her out of remorse? i dunno, anyway you do you chief, if you don't like this just stop reading i suppose,it's free anyway
Yea he needs to stop reading, getting tired of horrendous ass takes from people like him

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this MC is becoming really annoying now. If the opinions of other people bother him so much, maybe he should just move somewhere else.
Buddy this trauma we're talking about, it's literally not that easy, plus where would he go? he was literally locked up in prison since he was a kid, it's not like he has money saved up to the point he can get his own place

He was in prison.....have some common sense

Dex-chan lover
Buddy this trauma we're talking about, it's literally not that easy, plus where would he go? he was literally locked up in prison since he was a kid, it's not like he has money saved up to the point he can get his own place

He was in prison.....have some common sense
The quote from Rogue One perfectly embodies our MC:

"There is more than one sort of prison, Captain. I sense that you carry yours wherever you go"

Dex-chan lover
This is very heavy and like a lot of peeps here said. I hope this turned out to be a healing story

Thank you for the sl,

Fed-Kun's army
This feels over dramatic. If he really wanted to off himself out of whatever vague regrets he has he should've done it in prison.
7 years is a long ass time to not have accepted and gotten over something of this nature. At the very least he should've come to terms with his failure.
I also don't exactly get what his trauma is. He acts as if he feels bad about the murder revenge and the affects it had on the dudes daughter. The literal first thing he does is try to foist his suicide wishes on to her, completely ignoring how killing her dad ruined him.
His issues over his sister are squarely focused on himself and not what she went through.
How HE failed, how HE couldn't save her, how HE didn't come and get her, how HE brought shame on his family.
At no point is he really showing empathy or sorrow over what happened to HER, just that HE failed to live up to being a big brother.
There isn't remorse here. He's not concerned with his mother, the dudes daughter, or how his potential death will affect his mother.
This is what someone writes when they don't have actual experience with trauma and guilt.

Dex-chan lover
Please let it be the "I won't let you die because you have the right to live" and not the "I won't let you get off that easy" type.

Dex-chan lover
This is what you said, emphasis mine:

Murderers, by definition, are not only unjustified in their homicide, but premeditate it. If their homicide is justified, they're not murderers. If there's no malice aforethought, they're not murderers. Murderers are killers, but not all killers are murderers.

There's no way someone reads what you posted and doesn't take away that you didn't recognize that there are different types of homicide.

At any rate, the question of why rapists are singled out among violent felons for fantasies of arbitrarily torturous punishment is left standing.
So you think the criminal justice system is infallible and the arbiter of morality lol

Dex-chan lover
Lmao you're free to stop talking to me like a cartoon villain any time you want.

Seriously there are better manga than this that cover trauma and suicidality in ways that aren't silly caricatures. Go read some of that.

But hold on lemme try and guess your next reply:
"How dare you speak to me I hate dumbasses like you but I'm so angry that I keep responding even though I have nothing of substance to say!"
You're seriously retarded

Dex-chan lover
So you think the criminal justice system is infallible and the arbiter of morality lol
Those are words I did not say-- or imply-- and are completely irrelevant to anything that you just cited me saying.

You're taking the piss.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I was skeptical with this story, but it does feel like a heavy and deep story about coping. Not sure if the little girl(Shiika) knows the full story, and wants to at least "free" the MC from the guilt, or if she is also coping with the death of Yuri just like the MC. After all, given that the professor that raped her was teaching her for a while, so I am sure Yuri was friends with Shiika. I really think that most of the words the MC was hearing was probably his imagination and stuff, and also PTSD, which explains him just throwing up and passing out. It is very difficult to deal with murdering someone, despite if the reason was justified. I really hope this story develops as a way for the MC to regain his sanity, but given the already dark tone the story already started with, there is no doubt in my mind there will be much, MUCH more tragic events happening, which is why I am reluctant to keep reading. Not because it is bad, but because I cannot deal with tragedy stories that well lol

Users who are viewing this thread