Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

damn. looking at a third person pov really open my eyes of how much I make my family sad. :/
also damn reading this manga really make me think twice about whether or not my decision to postpone my you know what is correct. because the situation in my home is also as gloomy as this y'know. :/

Yeah, everything is pointing out to her being abused by her father as well, if that were the case obviously she wouldn't want for the murderer to die. What I hope though is that the mom isn't hoping to adopt her as a replacement for Yuri, that but about her not liking corn "just like Yuri" was a bit worrying... both Kazuma and his mom should really go to therapy to properly grief and heal.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I can't shake of the idea that the shiika might have some sort of involvement in her father doing what he did... She staying with the family of the killer of his father is way to suspicious... Maybe she was the girl raped by her father and she decided to make her father go with other girl? She wanted a new family and made her father do what he did to replace MC's sister?
? She's a literal child back then, you're overthinking this bro

Fed-Kun's army
Man... I can't shake of the idea that the shiika might have some sort of involvement in her father doing what he did... She staying with the family of the killer of his father is way to suspicious... Maybe she was the girl raped by her father and she decided to make her father go with other girl? She wanted a new family and made her father do what he did to replace MC's sister?
This ain't a hentai/doujinshi

I feel for the MC so much. It would feel like youre getting in the way of their happiness while you cant escape your grief. Maybe they want you there, but you’ll just get in the way. I sympathize a lot with that feeling, cant really blame him. Though I could never go thru with it since I’d make people sad. Hopefully MC finds a way to live again.

Fed-Kun's army
It would suck if his new sister was also raped
Without reading ahead (and thus without spoiling anything) we can remember that the very first chapter (on its page 36) has shown all of us that someone is actively doxxing Matsumoto Shiika online.

Might be some Chekhov's gun — a foreshadowing of someone's intention to find her and harm her somehow.

Whatever that doxxer is planning (a rape, an assault, some bullying, etc.) is going to make him very sorry when it becomes apparent that his target is secretly an imouto of not just a former convict, but also well-known to have once commited a gruesome murder under very similar circumstances.

From an outsider's viewpoint that intention might even offer a decent amount of grim irony if it unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... I know Japan isn't known for murders, but it has been 7 years, they live in a densely populated region, what are the chances someone would remember his face? For real

BTW if Shiika is actually forgiving, kudos to her, but if she wants to make the MC suffer, also kudos to her, this story has a great potential to be a great redemption or a great tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
is it that easy to adopt a kid in japan or it's because mc's mom has credibility as caretaker? from what i'm from you need to be a a couple at least (i heard there's the thing of having to be in the religion as the adopted kid too)

Users who are viewing this thread