Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Supporter
Oh boy finally my "bingo to drop a manga" started for this one, with the "nonsense decision that needed an explicit explanation but didn't gave us one"

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't it be better if he dropped him off in the hospital or at least called the police? he's a kid while he's an adult is he asking to be put in jail again? lol

welp it's to push the story I know, I know.

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up. Dunno if I have been reading too much generic manga lately but I felt this manga really is a work of a potential genius - it really feels different from among the rest.

Anyway, it really feels the plot is about to thicken. BTW, is that Sumire on the volume 2 cover?
I definitely get what you mean, this manga has such atmosphere!

Also, that's not Sumire. But you'll likely figure out who it is before long.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely get what you mean, this manga has such atmosphere!

Also, that's not Sumire. But you'll likely figure out who it is before long.
Yeah - once the big bro dropped in (literally), I pretty much concluded that it was a shouta (or a bishounen) after all :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Is this guy completely retarded? Don’t bring her to your house dipshit, call an ambulence, if she don’t want it walk away.

Group Leader
Is this guy completely retarded? Don’t bring her to your house dipshit, call an ambulence, if she don’t want it walk away.
Common courtesy for some might mean inviting the injured in. Perhaps not uninjured strangers though. I do think it was kind of unreasonable for him to do that. But, he's a bit biased due to the guilt he feels, of having harmed several innocent people. Leaving an injured person alone in the snow to fend for themselves would only add onto that guilt.

Last edited:
Contributor
I checked too after your comment and it says the last chap 10 was released in feb 2 2024

Is the story over, or in some hiatus perhaps?
Volume 2 ended on a cliffhanger with chapter 10 and “continued in volume 3” so it wasn’t intended to finish yet, at any rate.

—edited for typo—

Last edited:
Group Leader
I think that what Shiika hasn't told Kazuma yet is:

Either Shiika's father was diddling her, and she is thankful to Kazuma for releasing her from the torture or the reason that her father became interested in Kazuma's sister is because she was friends with Shiika and she was always talking about her.

Reply with what your thoughts are on this.

TY for the translation.
Given her guilt and how &’d up this series is, I’m guessing she played a role in helping her dad get to his sister. Maybe to earn his approVal, maybe because she didn’t know better, or maybe just to save herself from being touched again

Group Leader
Just for reference, you can ignore the "7.2" in the embed.
The chapters for this manga are initially published in two parts when they are not yet part of a volume- meaning chapter 7.1 & 7.2.
Those two threads have now been merged to match the format of other chapters.
This thread is for the full chapter 7, like previous chapters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread