Saihate ni Madou

Double-page supporter
a premise like this is a delicate thing. it sure is attention-grabbing, but there's no long-term progression beyond, as there's not much for the characters to do other than move in and move on. the author's delivery of moving on is what the entire thing hinges on, and the already high tension makes me think this will be quite short.
either they die or they fuck, it's gotta go out with a bang

i read all of it so far (at the time of posting chapters 1 and 2) and id 100% say it is worth reading it.
this deals with some pretty heavy topics tho, so keep that in mind.

i believe i will follow this for a good while.

i read all of it so far (at the time of posting chapters 1 and 2) and id 100% say it is worth reading it.
this deals with some pretty heavy topics tho, so keep that in mind.

i believe i will follow this for a good while.
i hope theres no romance in this

Dex-chan lover
So you know, this is just your classic slice of life hijinx romance. It’s very relatable and a light read 😎

Fed-Kun's army
EZ5Lr9UXgAAK9is

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ that got dark so fucking fast! I'm already depressed and filled to the brim with anxiety, I don't need anymore of that :S

Dex-chan lover
I don't see this as an issue if he hasn't done pedo shit IRL.
It is not.

But it will if the story made some excuse/reason to sympathize with the dead r4pist father.

Anyway I just want to remind all of you that Nobuhiro Watsuki is not lolicon nor shotacon but a real p3dofile please stop supporting Rurouni Kenshin and his other works.

Group Leader
Anyone know that other manga where the mom of the MC is raped by the Father of the FMC? It wasn't finished translating and I kinda wanna see the status but I forgot the name.

Users who are viewing this thread