Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 62.4

Dex-chan lover
IT FUCKING PEAAAAAAAKKKKKK....!!!
MTF3CiC.png

Aggregator gang
This mangaka is seriously worthy of my respect. They have gone to the effort to contact and work with the original author to expand on scenes and details that weren't originally in the novel.

You can tell by these tweets just how much respect they have to the work they choose to adapt.

DW7TlsS.png

okUKG0p.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for a moment between MC, the Dragon, and the God of Death. I just respect this Dragon dude, even if he is a villain.
if you wanna know a different character with a similar vibe to this dragon, i would recommend playing dragon's dogma. grigori from that game has both the gravitas and the cunning to match, and his fight with the arisen is as much a spectacle as this one. the sequel is coming out in 2 months, so it's a better time than any

Aggregator gang
I will forever appreciate the work RiohanLibert's Scan does, but cutting up those spreads was an absolute crime.

So, to finish what artyom started:

muGsQNh.jpeg

03fRjQi.jpeg

guOkLSp.jpeg

sWVDQI8.jpeg
I have some bad news for you buddy since the next two untranslated parts are going to have more wide shots ahaha.

But yeah not sure why they didn't bother to combine the images like they have previously. It really is a shame.

Dex-chan lover
Really not sure what I think of this fight. Valacirca is intimidating, but at the same time, feels like he has thrown this whole fight. I got it early on what with dragons being prideful but even after acknowledging Will as equal to the warriors of old it still didn't feel like he was taking it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread