Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 62.4

Dex-chan lover
I'll let you on a secret. We have an option to show double pages.

Yeahhh... about that...

ZNHP9P3.jpeg

And no, before you ask, 'Offset Double Spreads' does not fix this.

Edit: but switching reading 'Left To Right' does!
Thanks @BMokou

So let's just say... now we can enjoy those amazing spreads in the comment section as well? :worry:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I will forever appreciate the work RiohanLibert's Scan does, but cutting up those spreads was an absolute crime.

So, to finish what artyom started:

muGsQNh.jpeg

03fRjQi.jpeg

guOkLSp.jpeg

sWVDQI8.jpeg
The real chapter was in the comments, yeah those are some gorgeous pages, no idea why they left them separated

Dex-chan lover
this arc sold it for me. Like, I've already love the story, but this arc and this battle made me 100000% want to buy a physical copy of this so fcking much!!!!!!!

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If you didn't already, I strongly suggest anyone to re-read the last volume (if not the whole manga) in double page mode on a pc or wide tablet: this volume alone has 86 double spread (for now) and if you thought the battle was epic before...
The settings I use are "double page mode", "offset double spread", "fit height" and "right to left"; you will have to turn on and off the offset for the chapter fragments, thought.
Please, stop splitting chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this is one of the best isekai stories I've ever read. Even I keep forgetting that this series was supposed to be an isekai. This feels like pure fantasy series.
Definitely, but to the story's credit, I like how the fact that he was reincarnated played a vital part to his character arc. So many isekai stories simply use the trope as a crutch to give the MC overpowered abilities.

Not the case here. Will would not be the person he is now if not for his guilt from his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
Desperately trying not to scream out like a madman rn.
Definitely, but to the story's credit, I like how the fact that he was reincarnated played a vital part to his character arc. So many isekai stories simply use the trope as a crutch to give the MC overpowered abilities.

Not the case here. Will would not be the person he is now if not for his guilt from his previous life.
His past life remembrance is simultaneously brief yet relevant, and neither brushed aside nor dwelled/obsessed on; most Isekai leans from one extreme or the other end.

Dex-chan lover
This, this is how you do dragons. Not how most fantasy media do it now. Where they just get roflestomped or you can beat after an hour or two of gametime. A dragon has to have presence and threat, this did it amazingly.
Dragons are everywhere in fantasy media now as boring bog standard enemies, I can't stand it. I think Skyrim was the worst for this, I remember being really excited to fight dragons when it first came out. Sadly one of the first things you do is curbstomp one so every NPC in the game can tell you how cool you are and every dragon fight after that is exactly the same, completely undermining it's own story by making them nonthreatening. It's nice to see a dragon that's not just some dumb animal to be hunted. He can be shrewd and cunning or an overpowering force. He has an actual personality and got a fantastic build up that makes him feel legitimately menacing. It's nice to see someone get it right for once.

Users who are viewing this thread