Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 12 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
The sheer fucking confidence Valacirca has in negotiating with Will, knowing damn well that Will's there to kill him. How easily he rattles Will's composure and resolve, such that only divine intervention spurred by faith restores his courage. We are blessed to have a dragon this imposing as an antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
"Born in the final blink of a star." Damn that's cool. I like the idea of space dragons but I don't think I've seen it delivered on as well as it was here. In isekai especially they usually get clowned on, but here he has all the projected power and sinister intelligence of an eldritch god. It's like Nyarlathotep with wings and fire breath.

Double-page supporter
MC basically said "The choice is yours."

MC became the booty warrior here ngl

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this manga could deliver "just conversation" so badass it feels like the fight already begins
I bet if it's another isekai manga (the generic ones) this chapter will be boring af
The fight HAS already begun, but in the mind.
Master duelists live long lives only if they are smart enough to know when to fight and when to avoid a fight.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and there discussion is already a flull fledge fight

Dex-chan lover
God damn. How can this story be so damn good.

Just, god damn man. I love it. I'm in love.

Dex-chan lover
Craaazy illustrations on that dragon, every panel of the thing is so authentically imposing

Users who are viewing this thread