Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Whitesails

Dex-chan lover
Soaking in hot water with a bunch of strange ( and naked ) men. . . How can someone even relax there? Then again, people seem to like public pools and waterparks so eh.

( Just google how much pees in a public pool. It's google so it must be right. )

I find it funny how easy it's to misunderstand the bishop, in sites with the raw scans people were already calling him a corrupt priest because of the way he acted, but now seeing the translation it seems like even in that world he's misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
@Joviper People often make judgement quickly and based on things they think are true. he looks like a corrupt priest from any other story, so they label him as such before he says a word. They then take his mannerisms to be proof.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the head priest seemed like a good guy to be honest, even though he's drawn like a villain.

Double-page supporter
That priest hopefully just having a tsundere tendencies much like that elf. I am sensing a pattern here. There is also that evil priest who at first seems good but it turn out evil. This might be the pattern of this story.

Dex-chan lover
To me, the bishop appears to be someone who's a realist. He is devout in his own ways, but he doesn't have his head so far up his ass that he can't understand that he needs the connections and money to keep everything running smoothly. Many priests think that to be a devout person he must get rid of all worldly needs, but the world still revolves around money. Without someone handling money or soliciting donations, the temple won't be able to do their jobs right.

Double-page supporter
I am looking forward to the next chapter! Do you by any chance know where can I buy the volume so I can support the author?

Dex-chan lover
Theres something soothing about how pure of an isekai this is. There's no speaking Japan to the new world and there's no harem. There's only a journey as far as the eyes can see, with friends and the only goal he has is spreading the glory of his god.

Liking how this is following the novel well. Hope the next chapter will be just as good.

Double-page supporter
The priest being evil seems to be an obvious red herring.

Users who are viewing this thread