Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - A Blessing

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo that's actually pretty damn close!

His entire fighting style is actually based on severely damaging precision thrusts that penetrate armor and strike at the heart of the enemy.

If the Penetrator doesn't get upgraded to some ludicrous full plate that he jumps around like a mad man in, I will be disappointed. Also: not only is the bishop refreshing and smart, but that is an interesting reversal of the usual power dynamic of that kind. Normally the face is the person with the position of greater authority, while the one working behind the scenes is in a lesser position. That isn't terribly new, but I think it still says something about the amount of trust the Bishop has in the members of his clergy.

I really like the bishop, he deserves all the respect and loyalty.

He even came and protected the kid from the noble.

Even after he explained what he was gonna do to reject the title. Just listening to the mc about his vow. He readily changed his mind and gave help.

You can tell he wanted to talk more to the kid to change his mind about the crazy plan he had ahead.

Dex-chan lover
I love the depiction of the Bishop here. He didn't see the world as absolute white and black. He did what is necessary to secure connection, but at the same time also stay true to his teaching. He didn't misuse his authority, keep in cool, and helping his associate if it's possible. He really use his authority very wisely...

oooh nice to see a religious leader who isn't just a greedy n selfish motherfucker

Wish there was a bigger panel of him saying his oath to Flux and Bishop's face saying how he's the most foolish person he has ever met.

Users who are viewing this thread