Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - A Blessing

Double-page supporter
The second I read the Bishop "Rejoice" I immediately translated it as "yorokobe shounen" and his voice became Kirei's for the rest of the chapter.
Fate broke me.

Group Leader
@Kiraidesu

The message calling for volunteers William posted on the wall is a modification of the newspaper advert reputedly published by Ernest Shackleton who was planning a trans-Antarctic expedition to take place in 1914 -- "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

Sadly it appears the Shackleton advert was invented for a book published in the US in 1944 and never actually existed.

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't know, Compline and Vesters are two of the 8 names of monastic hours in the medieval period. Vesper and Compline are early night time, where Vesper starts at 7pm and Compline is up to 11pm.

Fuck I love the Bishop so much. Characters these days are always so black and white its awfully boring.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

XL

Dex-chan lover
1) Tsundere chonk bishop, tsun-chonk-shop.
2) The penetrator. Of course that loli adores the PENETRATOR, you sadist thot!
3) He's a paladin, that's a wrap for the manga.

Actually this wouldn't be such a bad ending for the manga if it does get axed. Doubt it since it's a pretty darn good one.

@Guolker nah, he is true bro
Also I don't know, maybe spoiler, but
Basically everyone is a fucking bro so far in ln, such camaraderie is very refreshing and cool

Dex-chan lover
That one hella refreshing that the Bishop is super competent, usually the trope for chara like him is corrupt one.

Also, the madman assemble by penetrator😅

Title drop. Roll credit?

@charasuu was expecting the same while reading LN, pleasant surprise that he is a good guy.

22 chapters inn and the story finally lives up to its name.

Dex-chan lover
thanks god (or rather gracefeel) that last panel wasn't a roll credits :D

Users who are viewing this thread