Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - A Blessing

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I waited for atleast 20 ish chps of this to binge but now my wait starts...

"...Rejoice. For you are the greatest fool I have ever met."

I love this Bishop.

It's so refreshing to see an isekai that takes a serious interest in its own "mythology" and religion.

Dex-chan lover
Bishop Bagley literally has the most stereotypical villain face but his overprotectiveness of Will is such awesome dad move.

Like literally this dude is the example of the breaking of the isekai religious figure stereotype.

I really love how the religious figure in this series aren't stereotypical scums, this series is the most original isekai out there.

Contributor
Evil bishops have become such a common cliche among isekai and fantasy manga that I'm genuinely surprised Bagley isn't one of them despite how he looks.

Fed-Kun's army
THE PENETRATOR! Sorry... had to do that... :D
But yeah, its always nice to see a more ambigious figure than in normal Isekais, i like it when (somewhat) assholes are the good guys instead of a clicheé enemy :D

And overall: So nice that a damn good LN gets a damn good manga, most often thats not the case... :x

mhk

If this was to be made an anime, I want Joji to voice the Bishop.

way to subvert the tropes! Mr. Author.

That dude Reystov really has that "dont care, im a badass" type of vibe, and he seems really freaking cool.

Users who are viewing this thread