Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Alone

Dex-chan lover
@lurker123 Well it was a wake up call for Will because he hadn't realized just how much stronger he was than others. He was alone in his past life, he lost Blood Mary and Gus with him almost losing Menel as well. It would sure feel like the world was out to get you, so you'd get pretty upset

Will's face on the page where he says " thanks to you two i finally understand" is the most expressive face i've ever seen, freaking great drawing

Man this hurts and felt so real, the part where Bee realize her outburst as a child and saw Will's expression twist like a madman is just sublime.

This, alongside The Adventure of Bard Loen and The Wolf Never Sleeps is one of the few manga that keep me wanting more

Dex-chan lover
@Vulcan_Hajin

S40.png

I've seen this expression on so many antagonists' faces. But this is the first time where seeing it has filled me with such dread and disgust.
I want my pure and lovable Will back!

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge probably because will is not running but walk slowly? its clear menel is running as fast as he can to catch up to him just from looking at those exhausted breath

@Scrabbleman hey, i notice that too!
the goddess clearly a gentle one, so it sadden her to see bright Will turned dark. not to mention currently only william truly serve her while others already forgot praying to her

Dex-chan lover
Finally an emiya candidate (world's guardian) appears after years

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good that I always end up forgetting that it is an isekai.
The art on this chapter was specially incredible !
Thanks for the translation !

I like where this is going, but i'd have loved if it took a chapter or two more for Menel to catch up and try to convince him, so we could see the perspective and thoughts of different characters

Aggregator gang
William has trained mentality but is still weak in there
It is up to the elf now to solve this opera haha

Users who are viewing this thread