Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Friends

Is this a trap?
edit: All clear... though... the conversation between Menel and MC is too passionate for me to digest OwO

Dex-chan lover
I still say Will has a point here. They just can't keep up with him, unless the writing suddenly turns that plot point on its head after that confrontation between the two of them. I also feel like the Bee and Tonio scene was a bit glossed over. My boy was full edge lord for about half a chapter, yet it kinda just ends with an awkward like two sentences. Bit of a bummer honestly.

Ah an April fool's chapter. The real chapter has Will becoming your OP isekai hero and won all by himself after a grueling battle. His whole party later dies after being attacked be the demon king when he's not around, so he learnt necromancy and turned them into his undead minions which he can store in a pocket shadow dimension.

Dex-chan lover
@Kradnam
You're forgetting how he got a harem with ALL THE LADIES, but doesn't touch a single one sexually because his personality is more gentle, making most readers get mad at the fact he sees them as people rather than living ona-holes.
Truly a masterwork of literature, this April 1st tomfoolery besmirches its legacy.

Group Leader
@Kradnam
hahahahahahahaha

@IsaacBai
Agreed. Suddenly he's fine. But to be honest, in the previous chapter, suddenly he lost it. I feel like the violent mood swings are a bit too violent.
On another note, the logic seems ot be lacking in this, they lost once, and they're planning to just attack them again, same as last time, but this time they... haven't really planned anything and are just attacking straight on without any strategy...

Fed-Kun's army
@Allexio It's like taking a bat to the knee. One hand you weren't expecting it and it took you out of the fight immediately. On the other hand you and your friends all had bats and were swinging for the fences at the start. Chimeras had the element of surprise the first time and now the whole party is looking for payback and it's 10 gold a head.

@Allexio
well there's 2 ways it can go now, either they come up with no real plan and just do the same shit or it falls into the common trope of not telling the reader the actual plan they made all along but didnt show you so they could pull it out at the last minute for suspense

Fed-Kun's army
My baby's back.
The way his personality changed just reminded me of myself. There was one time something bad happened to me and I became extremely violent for weeks, ppl would complain and I wouldn't care. It took a teacher to talk to me calmly and help me to calm down. When he left the school, I cried. In the end, my mom was happy and I was finally able to listen to reason again 😅.

Double-page supporter
off topic but the click bait "adverts" are on point this year. really funny and all over the place.

I love this manga but dang I should have put my eye drop after I read this chapter lol ToT

@silverden omg, ikr lol

Happy April fools day~

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else read that last page and remember He-man's "By the power of Greyskull"?

Fed-Kun's army
A MANGA UPLOAD IN THIS SITE THAT'S NOT AN APRIL'S FOOLS JOKE??!! IMPOSSIBLE!!

Users who are viewing this thread