Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Torch Port

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan is disappointed. Ai-chan read the title and thought Will will be putting a port on fire this chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
> Bishop looks like a "Roly-poly toy" which doesnt fall no matter what in his bishop attire

> Menel having an exchange of words to Bishop, i agree with Menel on this.
Bishop is too full of himself, Yeah he's fat...

> My guess...
Rust Mountain -> Iron mining mountain? Volcano City
The land of Dwarves -> Maybe they were there to mine the iron and built a city over there
Den of Demons -> A cave inside the mountain has been opened because of the mining and it attacks the dwaves?

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato The dwarves always dig too deep and awaken an ancient evil that should have been left undisturbed and forgotten. Always. They never learn.

@EinDrei Menel was even talking about William's grandchildren, but the dude hasn't even got a girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato @Kaarme i mean you guys have to remember that the southern continent is where the war against the high king took place and every single kingdom there got destroyed or abandoned.

Pretty sure they just got invaded and some demons made it into their base cause the seal has been weakened recently after two people who maintained it disappeared.

Fed-Kun's army
GOSH I love the concepts/designs for the twin forest lords. The timeskip here's interesting, and Menel and Will's conversation about the future too. I guess we're really starting to see things pick up in terms of their impact on the world.

i love it as always but when will they introduce a love interest for mc or both of them?

@grim202
a female elf should be introduced soon. Not sure if she's meant to be a love interest but she kinda gets along with Menel.

Supporter
@vorador I remember when that evil God
turned out to be a girl and seemingly in love with MC, along with someone else and there were several people commenting on the ln translation site that he will get her in his harem
. But yeah my memory is patchy because I think I read it back in 2018-9 or something and can't remember much so maybe either I remember wrong or the commenters were wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread