Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Torch Port

he just give up by settle with inherit marie slender body type. though william are their adopted son. i want to know if william real parents still alive? or probably his blood relative?

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, that chapter covered a lot. I wish we could've experienced everything they talked about, rather than hearing it via exposition. I think it would've been a little more engaging. Oh well.

Thanks for the chapter! :D

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on the amazing feat and wonderful work you guys have made all this time! and thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
A bold one, that half-elf was. Such divinity wasn't supposed to be housed within a mortal vessel. He just... jumped several steps on the cultivation ladder.

Dex-chan lover
Have I been doozing off or progressing just jumps around skipping parts ? (like that fairy forest route or w\e)

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn I think the fairy route was only mentioned once in the earlier chapters, right around when Menel was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 to be fair, Frieren doesn't skip important events, but I like that Saihate no Paladin did a whole grand campaign with a boss fight all but entirely off-screen, to focus on more important things such as half-elf life goals.

@PzArrow @RC1138Boss Thorin Oakenshield is here, as anywhere, to reclaim his crown!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Our boi so swole that oakenshield can't help but to be mirin at his a e s t h e t i c s

Contributor
Dragonborn is coming!
intro-1598288164.jpg

Guys you really need to read this novel

And suffer!

Users who are viewing this thread