Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
@starbrownie this is all very semantic and meaningless. isekai might mean another world sure, but the basic premise is the same: a person who has memories of another life/another world and is more knowledgeable than normal. the idea of a "re-do".

while this might not be another world, it's still an isekai i'd say because the basic premise is pretty much the same.

Those 3 last chapters were boring as hell. The pacing is a mess and the manga is lost in the world building. I hope things get back to normal now.

The world in this story is quite rich, it doesn't just goes "azra metriom sintos" and poof something amazing happens without logic. It tells the readers how it works and how it came to be.
It's wordy but if you're tired of all the OP MC, ecchi or not, that keeps stomping problems left and right with no problems....this might be for you (I hate escalator stories, just rule the world if there are no struggles)

I finally caught to the latest chapter, but man the times when
Blood and Mary return to cyle of life and death
makes me so sad. 10/10 isekai manga. Would recomend this again

This isekai actually feels like a fantasy. Unlike most isekais with all the game mechanics this manga did something unique and gave this a manga a magical feeling. 10/10

I rarely read isekai since most of it is either ecchi, harem, or from games, but this gives different vibe, no ecchi, no harem. Every chapter is worth it..

I really do love this series. I wish the novels were still publishing, but oh well... (I think I already posted this comment once... if no then here it is).

At first I’m amazed that an isekai got more than 9. But after reading it for 1 night straight I feel like it needs a higher point!

Pacing became really bad as other commenters have mentioned. Is there something going on behind the scenes with the author?

Anyone who reads the LN and says there was an issue with the pacing care to summarize what was skipped?

Users who are viewing this thread