Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Do I have bad news for the people wanting this arc to finish.
This is around page 124ish in the digital 2nd volume. The digital 2nd volume is around 408 pages long, although that's including clutter. The whole volume is centered on this arc... so, yeah.
What the f-- why is it so bloody long???

Dex-chan lover
At this rate we’re gonna run out of dads because Ivy will have them all. Give her a few moms because her cat mom is getting outnumbered.
There will be some once she gets into cooking she interacts with more female characters

Also, there will be the realish dad, Druid who semi adopts ivy

What the f-- why is it so bloody long???
This arc is actually relatively short, future arcs span 2 volumes. It just in the manga while art is good this part is either drawn confusing or maybe translation or editing is losing context. Even I who read the novel was confused by what is going on in some scenes. The point chapters isn't helping either

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
i love that sora is acting like ivy's sixth sense mascot-ified. it's also so lovely to see these guys all help our baby girl ;-; also agrop is a certified dilf hot dam

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love that this little slime is like a living polygraph

ivys got nothing to fear if he can just point out the bad people and her cat can eat them
ivy is a girl btw, just hiding her gender for either safety/being an adventurer. Don't remember which

Dex-chan lover
ivy is a girl btw, just hiding her gender for either safety/being an adventurer. Don't remember which
Both, IIRC. Cute little thing like her? She'd be in all kinds of trouble out there on the open road. And as far as we've seen? She has been incredibly fortunate thus far.

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense to me that this is taking a while.

The trouble with prosecuting a Noble is that you have to have evidence that is airtight and incontrovertible. And even then you have to undergo due process. Other Nobles won't take it so kindly if one of their own was just railroaded through a kangaroo court because someone thought they saw something fishy. They'd feel that they were next, and then the political intrigue devolves into shark-tank levels of bloodthirst.

So yeah. Sit back and relax, folks. This is gonna take a minute or two.

Dex-chan lover
Do I have bad news for the people wanting this arc to finish.
This is around page 124ish in the digital 2nd volume. The digital 2nd volume is around 408 pages long, although that's including clutter. The whole volume is centered on this arc... so, yeah.
The agonising length of this arc is also true to the web novel, where it starts at around chapter
63 and only ends at 129.
NPH-hang.gif

Dex-chan lover
Both, IIRC. Cute little thing like her? She'd be in all kinds of trouble out there on the open road. And as far as we've seen? She has been incredibly fortunate thus far.
i think only Captain Guard and his vice know her real bio and identity and why she hides it.

Dex-chan lover
I just picked this up and now I am up to date :/
Oh no.

Also, could someone spoil me.... Will the Cat join her too ? Or just gone :(

Dex-chan lover
i think only Captain Guard and his vice know her real bio and identity and why she hides it.
The Adventurer Team that is helping her also figured it out, it was a few chapters back.
...well except one that is, the other guys joked he a little thick headed.

Users who are viewing this thread