Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A direct confrontation, what a bold move...
(OωO`)...

Double-page supporter
Wait: Is Faltoria a Count or a Duke? It's called both depending on the bubble.

Also Have Sora the ability to properly detect who is a member of the organization, or is just an ability to feel who's evil? Now kidnapping children is certainly evil, but it's not the only evil. Would be hilarious if Faltoria is discovered having some quite dark secrets in his closet, but it's not the boss or a member of the org. However the buildup seems to go exactly in that direction so it will probably be quite predictable

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok that makes sense :p
also, the slime with no star, said to be very rare do its weakness, her having no stars might unlock something. plus the slime unlocks something. so it somehow one of the strongest in the world.
or you know it might just stay a lie detector test!

Dex-chan lover
Do I have bad news for the people wanting this arc to finish.
This is around page 124ish in the digital 2nd volume. The digital 2nd volume is around 408 pages long, although that's including clutter. The whole volume is centered on this arc... so, yeah.

The agonising length of this arc is also true to the web novel, where it starts at around chapter
63 and only ends at 129.

Dex-chan lover
It's a comfy series and I don't really mind it, but, still, could they be hurrying this arc a bit please, it's starting to eat too much into the comfy aspect?...
I'm starting to get bored at this arc. It's starting to lose me. Sad tbh
This arc is about half way in, but the bright side is the mid point is the main highlight of the arc so things should start picking up soon

This arc while not the most interesting sets a lot of impacts on future arcs like a butterfly effect

what if... both nobles are in it?
luckily, only 1 of the 2 nobles is the bad guy. Though there are more nobles outside related all the way to members of the royal family

Dex-chan lover
someone gimme spoiler
what the slime can do in future or it can only detect aura or have other skill ?

Dex-chan lover
I’m finding it hard to tell if she’s tugging twice or not on the final page, any insight from those in the know on how to tell?

Dex-chan lover
Sora be like...
evil-mermaid-man.gif

Dex-chan lover
someone gimme spoiler
what the slime can do in future or it can only detect aura or have other skill ?
If you wish

The slime can know who is good and bad, heal people, find safe places, create super healing potions beyond the highest rank, and later on create swords including true swords

It can also split into other slimes, so far it has only split once.

Flame is the 2nd slime which is red. If you want to know about flame

He is a lazy slime who likes to sleep and drool. He can make cure potions of the highest level. He can also take in spent magic stones and recharge and upgrade them

He makes a highest level shape shifting stone that once the Andara swallows, lets them turn into a cat slime so he can come to town

Flame splits up into a black slime, but that is the end of translated LN so we won't know it's abilities unless someone whose read MTL can spoil

Dex-chan lover
I love how beautiful the last panel looks. And this mangaka is really good at drawing faces.

Dex-chan lover
I think this arc is good but ye i wish the chapters were either more concise or longer cause it kinda has a pacing problem especially with monthly updates

Users who are viewing this thread