Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad the old trope of asshole shopkeepers trying to scam the MC didn't pop up. So far it all the shop keepers shown so far look like decent people. I guess it wouldn't be that unlikely for someone to try to scam a little kid but it's still a nice change of pace for that not to happen for once

huh, i wonder if the slime is going to be strong and can heal her in the future, like maybe she might get bit by a snake and the slime will heal her

And the world's first and only Healer Slime (Unranked Monster - New Evolved Species) was born! 'Only' because firstly no one cares about slimes and secondly no one would feed potions to a slime.

Dex-chan lover
;-; she's so cute, Im glad no one has tried to rip her off when she sells items and the towns people have been nice so far

Dex-chan lover
Glad only good things happened this time, and hey she made some big bucks
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Choco-Bar
Honestly? I hope not; we already have more than enough OP character, I like to see a normal, or even a "role player" one.
For example, she could get a small contract with an alchemist for potion disposal, or the slime secretion could provide a small bonus to the potions crafted using it, or provide small healing; "small" being the key word in whichever benefit she gets.
Or maybe the slime could reproduce the effect of the potions you feed to it; in this case it should only replicate the same or worse version of the effect, and you should need to feed a lot of potions before being able to replicate the effect.

OP characters tend to become assholes, being involved with assholes, becoming harem protagonist or all of the above.

Dex-chan lover
so that's why the slime is unstable without an owner - because of its high acidity that it melts everything, even itself

Dex-chan lover
The story is slow but well told so far. Anyone know what that bulletin says on the last page? It looks ominous.

Double-page supporter
behold the power of the evolving slime.
May the world defeat it before it consumes everything.

anyone who read the LN, which chapter will be the continuation for this part??

Seeing this tiny child apologize for something so small. . . It physically pains me. And then I see the smile, and I'm like, aueuegh.

Props to author-san for calling the snake venomous and not poisonous. That's a distinction that far too many fail to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread