Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

The story itself is remind me to Anime 'Kino no Tabi' that's travel around the world... to meets various city

But, this one have small and protecc version
XD

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
A) she has way more money than the average kid of her age in that world
B) the tent was used
C) the seller was a Kind Old Grampa™️
D) she got a recommendation from both the guard captain and vice-captain
All in all, from what we saw when she bought the tent, it would fetch a pretty price and she wouldn't have been able to buy it at a full price.

I just want her to stay in this town, where people are looking out for her. That nice old grandpa looks like he could use a grandchild to help around the shop.

She spent alot of time doing training so, she is pretty muscular for a young child. She has spent the last few years outside 24/7 thats why the tent is a huge deal. She has no access to a bathroom or soap.
Yeah that kid looks like a boy. Probably a pretty rough foul smelling boy.

My favorite part of the chapter is the fact that, unlike so many manga, these guards didn't just let them pull back their accusation with a "be more careful next time" or something, and told them (under threat of harm/death) that they were going to come with the guards and answer a lot more questions. It really makes me feel like these guards are very smart, kind, strong, and well-trained (and clearly are a reflection of the captain and vice-captain). I'm very happy with that outcome.

Fed-Kun's army
So DID those THUGS gets the DEATH PENALTY?
They sure DESERVE it, how about getting ingested by slimes alive?

Girl, I hope that the people you meet won't discriminate once they know that you're starless. My heart breaks for you 😭

If anything bad happens to this child again I will set fire to the author's house. I will no longer accept anything but her smile.

All this fluff makes one hopeful. Some of the persons Ivy meet on her way meant so well. (இωஇ )♡ Seeing her having to take care of herself so young is a tang to the heart (even if she has memories from her 1rst life, to me she is a little kid with some more knowledges thanks to this and the sweet granny that taught her ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू ))
It help seeing how rotten her family and village were. (¬д¬。)
Sora and her are adorable, hoping to see more sweet moments~
Thanks for translating and sharing the story (。•ω•。)ノ♡

The author is a great fluffness maker(*๓´╰╯`๓)♡

Thugs that were held accountable for their actions and were captured by authorities rather than let escape..? *surprised pikachu face* FUCKING FINALLY! This manga is so fucking good

what is this? bunch of a-hole got arrested right off the bat by actual authority and didn't take some kind of hero figure to dealt with it first which usually take a few chapters? heck yea!

Well, that was gut wrenching. My heart was literally racing, my heart hurts for this little girl. She may be a reincarnation but still... glad that there are some decent adults looking out for her. Curse her parents and that thugs, shame on them for picking on a child.

Users who are viewing this thread