Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
That cat is pretty obviously a lot more intelligent than a normal monster.
A previously tamed beast either released or the owner died?
Maybe as the magic power increases, so does the intelligence?
I'd really like to know more about the setting.

Waiting on bandits or bad adventurers to try to accost her in the forest, and find out just how savage it can really be.

@Leonkristoffer it's a standard thing for scanlators to ask readers to buy the official release if/when it gets announced. Most manga are $14-20 AUD, so they're affordable and you get a volume of content. It differs but a fair few mangas average 8-12 chapters per volume.

It isn't a tamed beast with a former master. The Big Kitty is a wild beast. Its was the smallest in the family and nearly killed off by its parents according to the WN. It is extremely smart and extremely loyal to fmc after being saved. we should be seeing the bad adventures soon but no tragedy lol the big kitty keeps her safe as well a group of good adventures.

ok what if her ability is recorded as 0 stars because it is too strong for their measurements and she tames big cat and whoever messes with her gets beat by the cat.

Double-page supporter
What if the cat allows itself to be tamed? Even though Ivy’s Magic is super weak, if it’s willing, maybe it could still work

Dex-chan lover
That's probably the one case where a cat bringing you its kill is something to be happy about

Double-page supporter
My cat used to bring me birds and mice too when he wasn't so old. It's a real cat behavior.

I hope she gets adopted by a saint or hero just anyone who is nice and strong to protect her

Users who are viewing this thread